Rob Spring Photography

Saratoga Springs, NY · View map · Visit website

About Rob Spring Photography

Rob Spring Photography is a wedding photography company in Saratoga Springs, New York. They specialize in candid wedding day photography with a fun twist. With a mix of contemporary and traditional styles, this photographer captures all the details on the couple's special day. Having photographed over 600 weddings, Rob Spring Photography knows how to make couples feel comfortable in front of a camera, or even forget it’s there! Also, we'll make your butt look great. Just sayin'

Experience
Rob has been photographing weddings since 2006. He built his first studio in 2009 and moved into his current studio in 2012. He works with two Lead Photographers, Sarah and Kayla which allows for the studio to shoot multiple weddings in one day. This is great for couples who are worried about their wedding date being booked!

• Additional hours

Nate
Featured
Nate Ryan

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Rob will be the best decision you made for your wedding. Period.

My mother recommended Rob to my wife and I. We were having a hard time choosing between a few different vendors when it came to pictures and my mom insisted that we should just meet with him. After ... Read more setting up our first meeting, we hired him on the spot. Robs extremely outgoing but professional personality made it a no brainer. We set up out engagement shoot which was a ton of fun. We chose Saratoga and Rob found every little area possible to get the best shot. Even laying on the sidewalk to get great pictures. Wedding day was even better. Rob and his whole team were on time and made the whole day extremely painless. We did a first look on his recommendation and it saved us a ton of time on pictures that way we could actually enjoy our reception! His assistant Ashley even drove us from Empire State Plaza back down to 90 State since there was an issue with the limo. I can't say enough about how good Rob and his team are. Worth every penny and they're a ton of fun to work with. We will 100 percent work with him again in the future because never seeing him again isn't an option.

Lucy
Lucy S

Married on 06/11/2019

10 star experience

I am a full time wedding photographer and Rob Spring was the only photographer I wanted for my own wedding day. Rob is extremely funny and has the most positive and relaxed energy on a wedding day - ... Read more this is SO important!! He makes you feel like you're his best friend and only client throughout the process. We are beyond grateful for his artistry and skill - his photos of us are stunning, outrageously good, my butt looks good in all of them, they are everything I wanted and they completely tell the story of our wedding and engagement. Thank you forever and ever to Rob and his team for delivering us the greatest gift!

Anna
Anna

Married on 06/07/2019

The best of the best!

I cannot say enough nice things about Rob and his team! Rob had done two sets of headshots for me before I got engaged, and after the first time working with him I knew that he would photograph my ... Read more wedding. It was a non-negotiable. Not only is his work simply incredible, but he is also great at making everyone feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera. My husband was a little nervous before our engagement session, but afterwards he just kept talking about how much fun he had had! And when we got the engagement photos back, we just spent hours ogling over how great each and every photo had turned out. At the wedding, we had guests coming up to us asking for the name of the photographer because they thought he was so wonderful!! We will readily recommend Rob Spring Photography to absolutely everyone!