Robbins Brothers

Riverside, CA · View map · Visit website

About Robbins Brothers

Perfect Engagement Rings For Every Style And Budget

Robbins Brothers offers the widest selection of modern, classic and vintage engagement rings and ring settings that are right for you. Our selection includes more top ring designers than you'll find anywhere else, ranging from pre-set diamond rings, princess cut rings, 3-stone rings, classic solitaire rings, wedding ring sets and promise rings. Robbins Brothers has affordable diamond engagement rings to fit every lifestyle.

Part of the journey to find the perfect diamond ring is understanding the different types. Whether you like a ring that is more traditional with everlasting appeal or are looking to follow fashion trends, Robbins Brothers has you covered. Learn more about the different ring types to find that perfect symbol of your dedication to each other.

85 Reviews for Robbins Brothers

85 Robbins Brothers Reviews

Private User
Featured
User2195697

2+ years ago

My fiancé and I decided to check out Robbins Brothers for wedding bands after some trouble with the original jeweler who made my engagement ring. I was completely surprised at the quality and ... Read more selection available at the store and the outstanding team they have! Mary Ann helped us and was incredibly nice and helped us go through tons of rings for both my fiancé and I. She was extremely helpful, attentive, patient, and in no way pushy. We purchased my fiancé's ring and Mary Ann led us to a ring that is a perfect match to my engagement ring, which we will return to purchase shortly!

D
Dee

Married on 11/11/2018

Hands down Cammie is the best when it comes to assisting with engagement rings. She is very vibrant and informative as well. Thank you! -Donnie & Dani Read more Hands down Cammie is the best when it comes to assisting with engagement rings. She is very vibrant and informative as well. Thank you! -Donnie & Dani

C
Cordelia

Married on 06/23/2018

The staff is very helpful and friendly and the store has a great selection. My fiance and I built a non-traditional engagement ring here and received excellent customer service. Read more The staff is very helpful and friendly and the store has a great selection. My fiance and I built a non-traditional engagement ring here and received excellent customer service.