Robbins Brothers

Fullerton, CA · View map · Visit website

About Robbins Brothers

Robbins Brother is a wedding jewelry company in Riverside, California. They offer the perfect engagement ring for every style and budget. Part of the journey to finding the perfect diamond ring is understanding the different types. Whether you like a ring that is more traditional with everlasting appeal or are looking to follow fashion trends, Robbins Brothers has you covered. Here, you will learn about the different ring types to find that perfect symbol of your dedication to each other.

This store has a wide selection of modern, classic, and vintage engagement rings and ring settings that are right for you. Their selection includes pre-set diamond rings, princess cut rings, 3-stone rings, classic solitaire rings, wedding ring sets, promise rings, and more. Their other wedding jewelry services include the following:
Custom engagement rings and wedding bands
Designer engagement rings, wedding bands, and accessories

87 Reviews for Robbins Brothers

87 Robbins Brothers Reviews

Featured
User2195697

2+ years ago

My fiancé and I decided to check out Robbins Brothers for wedding bands after some trouble with the original jeweler who made my engagement ring. I was completely surprised at the quality and ... Read more selection available at the store and the outstanding team they have! Mary Ann helped us and was incredibly nice and helped us go through tons of rings for both my fiancé and I. She was extremely helpful, attentive, patient, and in no way pushy. We purchased my fiancé's ring and Mary Ann led us to a ring that is a perfect match to my engagement ring, which we will return to purchase shortly!

Bree
Bree Fico

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful experience

I had an amazing time picking out my ring Read more I had an amazing time picking out my ring

Stephanie
Stephanie

Getting married on 05/02/2020

A Dream Experience

On a whim during our trip to Redondo Beach, we decided to take a peek at engagement rings to get an idea of what did and didn’t work, as well as set my fiancée (at the time boyfriend) up so that he ... Read more could do things from wherever he was deployed to. From the moment we walked into Robbins Brothers, Socorro was amazing. She quickly tuned into our likes and dislikes, helping to keep my attention wrangled, so finding subtle nuances that made or broke a ring for me. We narrowed it down to our two favorites, and then inquired about a promise ring I’d seen online. It was unavailable at that store, but she was able to overnight it from another location for pickup before we left town. During the process of diamond education (which was familiar to me, but bless my BFs heart it was all new to him) she was phenomenal, explaining differences and how to stay within budget and what to focus on. When we came back to pick up the promise rings, everyone was phenomenal once again. At no point was anyone pushy, there was no sales pressure, and it couldn’t have been a better experience! And, it turns out, the bag not only had my promise ring box in it, but my engagement ring as well! Sneak thief, LOL!