Robbins Brothers

Montclair, CA · View map · Visit website

About Robbins Brothers

A dynamic ring store in Montclair, California, Robbins Brothers specializes in diamond engagement rings. Robbins Brothers offers couples a wide selection of affordable diamond engagement rings that fit any preference and lifestyle. Whether you are seeking a ring with more traditional and everlasting appeal or a modern ring with a trendy appeal, the team at Robbins Brothers will assist you with finding the perfect ring that symbolizes your commitment to each other.

Products Offered
From custom engagement rings and wedding bands to ring setting, Robbins Brothers has a large collection of modern, classic, and vintage jewelry in a variety of diamond shapes. Ring shapes range from pre-set diamond, princess cut, three-stone, and classic solitaire. Other products include:

• Designer accessories

J
Featured
Joann

Married on 09/27/2013

If you want the best service, make sure you ask for Elizabeth! This young lady was so awesome, friendly and into our wedding experience! The rings we bought are absolutely beautiful and she helped ... Read more my fiancé pick out the most beautiful bands to match my engagement ring! Thank You Elizabeth

Liana
Liana

Married on 03/10/2017

a. I would recommend this location to anyone. My husband got my engagement ring here and he said when he was choosing and buying the engagement ring, he was provided with a great customer service. ... Read more When it was time to buy our wedding bands for our wedding on March 10, we also had a great customer service and everyone at the store was very helpful in helping us make the order. Our wedding bands were ready on time. Since getting the engagement ring, I’ve visited the store to have it cleaned a few times and I will definitely visit again to clean wedding bands in the future.

User6013167

2+ years ago

I visited the store twice trying to decide between 2 different wedding bands. Brandon was the first sales person to help me and he was great. A few days later I went back and Elizabeth helped me. ... Read more Again they were very attentive to what I was looking for and helped me through the decision process. I ended up custom ordering the wedding band and am excited to see it when it arrives. So I received the wedding band and it's as beautiful as thought it would be. I also got a ring guard/ring enhancer for my engagement ring. I loved their choices and found one that is very special to me and my future husband.