Robbins Brothers

Seattle, Washington, WA · View map · Visit website

About Robbins Brothers

Robbins Brothers is a Seattle-based jewelry company offering a vast selection of modern, classic and vintage engagement rings. From solitaire rings to three-stone rings, princess cut and more, the jeweler has affordable ring options to fit any style. The team is committed to helping you find the ring you love, and they’ll go above and beyond to understand what it is you love about each style. From timeless classics to cutting-edge trends, Robbins Brothers has the perfect ring for you.

Robbins Brothers is committed to providing the very best services to their customers. In addition to their attentive staff, this one-of-a-kind jewelry company will provide you with stunning ring options you won’t find anywhere else. Their services include:

• Antique engagement rings

U
Featured
User3889165

2+ years ago

Their unique selection was great because my wife wanted something different than everyone else. The staff is amazing and have been more helpful every time we stop in. Anyone looking for an engagement ... Read more engagement ring should make sure to stop by Robbins Brothers!

S
Samantha

Married on 10/07/2018

My husband got my engagement ring here, and we both got our wedding rings here. They were very friendly and professional. They helped us find what we were looking for. They also polished and repaired ... Read more a chip in my ring. (The chip was my fault, not an issue with the ring.) We love the fit and comfort of our wedding bands, and we're really happy with the service we received here.

C
Chelsea

Married on 06/02/2018

My fiance bought my engagement ring here and my god is it beautiful. He worked for weeks with the designers there to find the truly unique setting and stone that fits my personality and style ... Read more perfectly. Once I finally got a hold of this beauty I had to have it sized down twice. I was so worried I would have to live without it for weeks to be sized, but since they handle everything in house they turned it around for me in two hours! A few days later I had to go back in because my size 4 ring was still a bit too loose, rolling around on my finger. They took care of me immediately and got me down another half size (my fingers must have been swollen the first sizing day). Every time I walked into their Belltown location they were excited to see me, wanted to show off my ring to everyone in the room, and made me feel truly special and well cared for. I highly recommend Robbins Brothers!