Robert Arenz Photography

Oranjestad · View map

About Robert Arenz Photography

He takes pictures for more then 30 years now, and love every aspect of it. Here on Aruba he had the opportunity to photograph more than a thousand weddings and beach ceremonies. His experience is priceless when it comes to capturing the story of a wedding. His dedication is to produce the very best quality of photographs straight out of the camera, bringing the joy of those moments to remember for the couples uniting in marriage. Of course Robert is familiar with all the resorts on Aruba.

We are Aruba based professional photographers with a unique blend of photojournalistic and contemporary styles, and as you can imagine specialized in tropical beach weddings, civil weddings and romantic ceremonies.

We offer a complete range of photography services like: Weddings, Family, Honeymoon, Proposals, Engagement, Senior and Bachelorette, We are specialized in providing relaxed, natural photography for your civil wedding or romantic beach ceremony.

Our package rates are very competitive and offers outstanding value for money, they include basic re-touching, image correction and a download link.

12 Reviews for Robert Arenz Photography

12 Robert Arenz Photography Reviews

M
Matthew Finn

Getting married on 05/02/2020

Amazing Experience!

Robert was amazing in planning and shooting our surprise engagement photos. From when I first reached out to Robert until the photos were sent, Robert was quick to respond and extremely helpful.I ... Read more highly recommend using Robert for any special moment you would like captured.

Crystal
Crystal E. Seamon-Primas

Married on 08/07/2019

Outstanding Experience!!!

My husband and I were seeking to renew our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Thankfully, after several venues, I decided on Robert. Robert is the ultimate professional! He is trustworthy, dependable and ... Read more flexible. While Robert will recommend a package based upon his clients needs, he is also very flexible based upon your needs. The entire experience was so much more than we expected. My husband and I thought we were done after the “I Do’s”... Nope, Robert took sooo many beautiful photos and delivered the finished product prior to our arrival back to the USA. In fact, we are soo pleased, next visit to Aruba , I’m contacting Robert to take family photos. THANK YOU ROBERT!!!! I highly recommend a Robert !!!!

E
Emily

Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Robert worked incredibly with our group of 46 before/during/after our ceremony on the beach. He let us do every picture we wanted, we didn't feel rushed, and he got the images back to us before two ... Read more weeks had even passed. The photos came out absolutely perfect! Everyone is so impressed and the photos really portray how perfect and full of love our day was!