Robert Benda: wedding DJ

Grand Forks, ND · View map

About Robert Benda: wedding DJ

Choose me as your wedding DJ and you can relax, knowing that you never have to worry about the schedule or what is supposed to happen next. It’s taken care of. You’ll be busy on the packed dance floor, surrounded by family and friends, partying to your favorite music while I take care of everything (and I do mean everything).

As more than just a wedding Disc Jockey for 18 years (since I was 21), I’ve had the privilege of sharing in the best day for over 500 couples all over North Dakota and Minnesota, though most commonly in Grand Forks and Fargo.

I love my job and I hope it shows.

44 Reviews for Robert Benda: wedding DJ

44 Robert Benda: wedding DJ Reviews

B
Brian

Married on 05/07/2016

The music was beyond amazing and well fitting for our wedding. Robert was fun to work with and the night ran very smoothly with all of his help. You can tell he is passionate and very good about ... Read more serving people in this way.

B
Brandy

Married on 04/23/2016

We wouldn't have changed a thing! Read more We wouldn't have changed a thing!

J
Jacinda

Married on 03/27/2016

Robert does such a great job and our guests had a great time! He comes highly recommended and we will for sure book him for any future events! Read more Robert does such a great job and our guests had a great time! He comes highly recommended and we will for sure book him for any future events!