Robert Carr Chapel

Fort Worth, TX · View map · Visit website

About Robert Carr Chapel

Robert Carr Chapel is an impressive wedding chapel in Fort Worth, Texas that features American Colonial architecture. With a balance of classic and modern elegance, Robert Carr Chapel delivers a truly beautiful presence. Any wedding design will be remarkable with Robert Carr Chapel’s gorgeous stone columns, breathtaking spire, brass chandeliers, Palladian windows, and classic chancel. As experts in creating brilliant weddings for more decades, they know what it takes to give you a dazzling and personalized wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
The amazing Robert Carr Chapel can seat up to 300 of your wedding guests as they watch you dedicate the rest of your life to the person you love while standing in their white chancel. If you need rooms for the bride and wedding guests, they have several private rooms available including a bridal suite.

As veterans in the wedding and event business, Robert Carr Chapel’s friendly staff will be present on the day of your wedding to offer their planning and coordinating expertise. Robert Carr Chapel will gladly work with outside vendors of your choice. The chapel was updated in 2016, so they could offer more up-to-date technology, including their sound and lighting systems. Robert Carr Chapel is wheelchair and shuttle accessible and has parking available for you and all of your guests.

Location
Based in the heart of Fort Worth and minutes from Dallas, Robert Carr Chapel is close to everything you need to make your wedding perfect. Whether it’s fine dining, a luxury hotel, a night out dancing, or exploring the historical towns, you’ll find everything to entertain and accommodate you and your wedding guests.

History
Robert Carr Chapel has specialized in hosting weddings, Texas Christian University events, and worship meetings since 1952. For well over 60 years, Robert Carr Chapel has served as a pillar to the Fort Worth community, TCU, and TCU’s football team, the Horned Frogs. In 2016, the chapel was renovated to incorporate more modern technology and amenities. Robert Carr Chapel has been nominated by the Association of Certified Wedding Planners for seven years in a row as one of the best wedding venues in and around Fort Worth.

35 Reviews for Robert Carr Chapel

35 Robert Carr Chapel Reviews

Tori
Featured
Tori

Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely stunning chapel and awesome staff!

Right from the very beginning, the TCU Chapel staff was so friendly, professional, and responsive. They worked with both me (as the bride) and my parents so well. I planned our wedding from a ... Read more different state and the staff made sure to work with me accordingly. Leading up to the big day, the chapel coordinator got in touch with me and my month of coordinator and everything went smoothly! And I have never seen a more beautiful chapel. It was perfect all around and I am so happy we chose TCU chapel!

A
Ariana Crenshaw

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful Place

This chapel is breathtaking. Does not require much décor because the architecture speaks for itself. Biggest downfall about the chapel to me was that there was no type of recordings allowed. I wanted ... Read more to record a message for my groom as he walked down the aisle, but couldn't

L
Lauren

Married on 08/31/2019

Everything We Dreamed It Would Be

Mallory and her team are FANTASTIC. From the first moment we met Mallory, I knew we were in good hands. We visited Robert Carr after seeing another venue that we were already 100% sure we were going ... Read more to go with. Then, after meeting Mallory and seeing the amazingly beautiful chapel, we completely changed our minds to go with Robert Carr. It was a fantastic experience from beginning to end. They were very communicative, made clear their expectations of us, and were so accommodating for all of our needs. The space is so fantastically beautiful that we only needed to add a few hints of color and flowers here and there to make the space "ours." INCREDIBLY budget friendly compared to similar venues throughout DFW. Our day was perfect and so special, made even more special by Mallory's team. I would recommend this venue to absolutely every bride-to-be! The only downside was the timeline (we were strictly limited to 3 hours, which we knew from the beginning). However, we wished we could have had the chapel for another half hour or hour for portraits after the ceremony. Our photographer was able to get everything we needed anyways. We were able to move across the street to take photos in front of the beautiful rotunda on TCU's campus for some of our bridal party shots. TCU is accommodating even on their tight ceremony schedules! We loved this venue and will always hold it and TCU dear in our hearts. THANK YOU SO MUCH.