Robert Holley Photography

Sterling, VA · View map

About Robert Holley Photography

"......creative, non-traditional wedding photography with a beautiful and personal style. A blend of fine art photography and documentary wedding photojournalism. A very fresh approach with an artistic twist."

35 Reviews for Robert Holley Photography

35 Robert Holley Photography Reviews

K
Karen

Married on 06/23/2018

Rob is amazing... So easy to work with and pictures are just priceless. Rob was the photographer for my son’s wedding at Congressional Country Club 5 years ago and when my daughter was planning her ... Read more wedding at Stone Manor Country Club in Frederick Maryland, there was not a moment’s doubt of who we would call. Rob did an engagement shoot that truly captured the couple and when the big day came, he was calm and reassuring. Rob and his staff were pleasant and helpful, willing to take any type of picture requested as well as beautiful candid shots of the couple and their guests! Any couple would be lucky to have Rob provide photography services!!

R
Ryan

Married on 08/19/2017

Robert Holley photographed my wedding in August, 2017 (with an engagement shoot done a couple months before). He was a delight to work with throughout the entire process. Great email responsiveness, ... Read more flexibility, positive demeanor, communication, and of course the actual photo quality was amazing. My wife and I feel incredibly lucky to have found such an amazing person and photographer to work with. We looked up a LOT of photographers before going with Robert, and it's really amazing - his photos seem to come out better than all competition, and his price was incredibly reasonable. 10/10, will openly recommend to all friends and family.

A
Alena

Married on 10/02/2016

Rob, the owner of the business and the main photographer, was really responsive and friendly, with a clear listing of prices that I thought were quite fair for the region. For the wedding day, we used ... Read more used his associate photographer Emily, who was AMAZING. I wanted someone who would be directive for the posted photos (stand like this, angle your head like that), and she was great at keeping the group photos moving (not an easy task with our big, rowdy families). Our bridal party all commented on how friendly and professional she was. I also loved her candid photos -- lots of great lighting and capturing the moments. I'm very happy with the photos and really enjoyed having her around on the big day! Rob does the photo editing himself, and he turned it around like LIGHTNING -- 2 weeks, so fast! I now have access to download any and all of my pictures that I want. Now comes the hard part... figuring out which ones to put in my photo album...