Robert McCloy

Mason, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Robert McCloy

Robert McCloy - Musician is a wedding musician avalailbe for playing at couple’s ceremonies in the Midwest (Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, & Illinois. Couples can work with this artist to customize the music that is played at their wedding. Musician Robert McCloy plays either solo guitar or with a a variety of ensembles for a heavenly sound on a couple’s wedding that sets the perfect tone for the events unfolding.

This wedding ceremony musician plays classical, jazz, pop, and Celtic and folk styles of music. Couples can choose to have a solo guitarist, an instrumental duo, an instrumental trio, or a soloist perform their ceremony. In addition to the guitar, the group can play the clarinet, flute, saxophone, violin, and winds. Robert McCloy - Musician offers many musical services for a couple’s wedding. For couples who desire a unique song for their service, McCloy is able to learn it before the wedding. He will also play music during breaks, and during the rehearsal dinner, reception, and cocktail hour, in addition to the ceremony. Other services and equipment provided by this musician include:

• Instrumentals

Featured
Paige Hooker

Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Robert was the musician for our wedding and I could not have been happier with his service. He played at the ceremony and also during cocktail hour at the reception. He did an amazing job and I didn’t ... Read more have to worry about a thing. He was always very quick to respond (which is a wonderful thing when you’re planning a wedding!) and arrived promptly at both locations on our wedding day. A very talented man who plays down beautiful music! Highly, highly recommend.

K
Korin Maciulski

Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Music

Robert McCloy was very professional and responded quickly to any questions I had along the way. Our guests were impressed with his level of skill and enjoyed. We were very happy with his services and ... Read more and would recommend him to others. (Korin & Álvaro)

N
Natale

Married on 06/15/2019

A pleasure to work with

He played all my requests and even sent me a text beforehand stating he was at the venue and ready to play. That was one less thing I had to worry about it and I appreciated that simple text. He ... Read more learned a song I wanted him to play during the ceremony and sent me a sample sound the same week !