Robert Oberg Wedding Films

· View map

About Robert Oberg Wedding Films

We are a husband and wife videographers team based in Mexico! For those clients looking for something documentary, non-posed, and without clichés. We specialize in capturing emotions and telling the story of your day in a very real and natural way. Rather than just pretty pictures over music, we pay a lot of extra attention on how to make your film authentic, personal, and intimate. The perfect balance between cinematic and documentary. If you want something that truly reflects one of the most important days of your life, then we are the right choice for you.

Check our work and if you feel you connect with our style, reach out to us! We'll be glad to assist you.

hello@robertoberg.com

12 Reviews for Robert Oberg Wedding Films

12 Robert Oberg Wedding Films Reviews

J
Jordan

Married on 06/12/2017

Robert and his wife are absolutely incredible! We could not have asked for more kind, more genuine people to video our special day. They were a joy to work with and their work is absolutely stunning. ... Read more I’ve watched our video over and over and the tears of joy continue to stream down my face! I HIGHLY recommend Robert Oberg Wedding Films. They’re worth every penny.

R
Rebecca

Married on 06/04/2016

Robert and Sunny are an amazing team and were truly a pleasure to work with. From the beginning they were true professionals and there was never a doubt that I would have the wedding film of my dreams ... Read more dreams to look back at year after year. Robert and Sunny showed up early on the day of my wedding to start filming and stayed till the very end catching every single detail perfectly. The final product is truly film quality. Also, the artistic quality of the wedding video is unlike anything else I have ever seen. They truly pay attention to the details, the details that are most important to you on your special day. I can't say enough good words about their business, their personalities, and the way they handled themselves. Do yourself a favor and put the responsibility of your wedding film in the hands of Robert Oberg Films!

L
Lisa

Married on 05/21/2016

Only clicking a 5 just doesn't seem right. They should be 10's! When my daughter told me she had found her videographer and then told me how much he cost, I knew for sure that we wouldn't be able to ... Read more use him. But she didn't relent. She said she would find a way to get below budget on all other areas to have him do her wedding. And I am so thankful that she did. Robert and Sunny, his wife, aren't just incredible artist and cinematographer.....they are genius and genuine! They are truly a blessing to us. Having done 4 weddings, (this being my last), I have never had someone so committed to their work that they would go to any lengths to make a great product. They chose to do the Love Story as well, and I assure you, you have NEVER seen a video like this. You will think you are watching something that would only be seen on the big screen. Just look at his work on his website. I am so happy that we made this decision. We just got our teaser and even that is something to be awed. I had so many people call me to ask if I would send me their Love Story seen at the reception cause they wanted someone else to see it. So he posted it on Facebook so I could share it with family and friends who couldn't be there. Did I mention that he came out to my house for filming, filmed downtown Dallas at 2 locations I think, he went out when she had her engagement pictures, and he came to our rehearsal, not to mention that we met with them maybe 3 times. Never have I seen a vendor put this much time and effort into their job. She found a wedding dress on sale, went with no flowers and just greenery (which was beautiful I might add), went to a morning wedding, and even decided on plastic ware instead of china......all so that she could get Robert in her budget. Trust me, that is exactly what you need to do, to insure you have Robert and Sunny make your film.