Robert Randazzo - Harpist

Brooklyn, NY · View map

About Robert Randazzo - Harpist

Whether it's the cocktail hour, the reception, or the ceremony itself, I will provide an elegant and personalized performance on the most beautiful instrument.

I play a wide variety of music, ranging from classical, to folk, to jazz and pop. I have a repertoire of traditional wedding music, and I also take requests for a personalized music selection.

I am a composer as well as a harpist, and can provide an original composition for your event. You'll receive a professional recording of the piece as well as a copy of the printed score with dedication.

I live in Brooklyn, NY and will travel throughout the five boroughs of NYC, Long Island, Westchester, Rockland County, and New Jersey.

Please contact me for more information. randazzo.robert@gmail.com 718-551-7510

2 Reviews for Robert Randazzo - Harpist

2 Robert Randazzo - Harpist Reviews

G
George

Married on 08/14/2016

Rob played beautifully, was very professional, and was all-around great addition to our wedding day. Would hire him again! Read more Rob played beautifully, was very professional, and was all-around great addition to our wedding day. Would hire him again!

User7739691

2+ years ago

Rob was not only professional, but also dedicated to making us both happy on our day. Though not needed to be stated, and most likely understated, Rob is extremely talented and played beautifully Read more Rob was not only professional, but also dedicated to making us both happy on our day. Though not needed to be stated, and most likely understated, Rob is extremely talented and played beautifully

Robert Randazzo - Harpist FAQ