Robert Wood Photography

About Robert Wood Photography

Top Ten Reasons to Select Robert Wood Photography

1) My Guarantee - you'll love your images or we will refund your money

2) Robert Wood personally photographs every wedding

3) I only photograph one wedding a day - we never leave your wedding for another event

4) I compliment your day - not run it!

5) I help you relax

6) I take what I do seriously, I just don't do it seriously - Your wedding day should be FUN!

7) I use only the best equipment and I carry back-up equipment

8) Your day will run smoothly - I keep you on your schedule so you don't have to worry about time

9) Fewer weddings - I limit the number of weddings I do. Your day is special to me.

10) I will create a series of images for you that are much more than just "normal" photographs. They will be a priceless and emotional statement of your love for each other. Images that will bring a tear to your eye and a smile to your face everytime you look at them.

5 Reviews for Robert Wood Photography

5 Robert Wood Photography Reviews

T
Tori

Married on 09/08/2018

Robert Wood was a professor of mine back at Antonelli Institute of Art and Photography. The minute I saw his work I knew one day I was going to have him photograph my wedding, I just need to find the ... Read more guy first haha. About 8 years after that first class my dream became a reality, he did our wedding and it was everything I could've ever hoped for. I asked for so much from him and his assistant Eden Troxell and they somehow kept smiles on their faces all day! Very professional, a little silly and 100% beautiful photographs! It's hard to take a photo of me that I like and I love the entire album. Thank you again Bob and Eden!

L
Leah

Married on 05/24/2014

We had an amazing experience with Robert Wood! He was very patient, helpful and always very pleasant. He always responded quickly to our questions. His price was very fair. The girls and I were ... Read more running so late on our wedding day and he still got everything done on time. After the ceremony he was also very efficient, getting lots of awesome pictures done in time for us to make it to half of cocktail hour! The engagement session and wedding pictures are all amazing! We will definitely use him in the future.

A
Amy

Married on 10/11/2012

Bob was a pleasure to work with! He always made sure to respond to my questions and concerns quickly and thoroughly. He was quick and efficient at my wedding and gave great direction for us. He left ... Read more every guest a card with our info on it so that our guests would be able to view our photos online (I didn't know he would do this!). Our pictures were quickly available online less than a week after our wedding! He took gorgeous pictures (both silly and formal!). He is amazingly talented and would absolutely recommend him!