Roberts Bridal of Edgewood New Mexico

Edgewood, NM · View map

About Roberts Bridal of Edgewood New Mexico

Roberts Bridal of Edgewood New Mexico

Where the Bride is always #1

I am a full service online bridal shop offering gowns for every style and budget.
I offer beautiful high fashion gowns without the high fashion prices.
I offer the very latest styles from strapless to modest, Temple Ready to Destination and Informal gowns
I have variety of Bridesmaid gowns, Prom Dresses, and I also carry a line of Childrens, Infant and Toddlers formal wear.
We have a variety of accessories, Veils, Tiaras, Wedding Shoes, Undergarments and Slips and Wedding nite attire.
We also carry beautiful Faux Fur Coats and Jackets for Winter, Fall and Spring Weddings,
In the local area of Edgewood, from the East Mountains to Albuquerque Area I offer free delivery or you may pickup your gown from me.
I am available to help you with your wedding attire needs .
I am not here to make just a sale, I am here to help you make a precious memory!

1 Reviews for Roberts Bridal of Edgewood New Mexico

1 Roberts Bridal of Edgewood New Mexico Reviews

C
Concetta

Married on 01/02/2010

4.7

The ring my husband got for me was from Roberts Bridal of Edgewood New Mexico, and it was a complete surprise. I didn't know he ordered it, but he told me afterwards. From the ring itself, I would ... Read more have to say that it is a very beautiful and classy ring, looks very high quality.

Roberts Bridal of Edgewood New Mexico FAQ