Roberts Floral

Bismarck, ND · View map

About Roberts Floral

Roberts Floral is proud to have served the Bismarck, Mandan area for more than 57 years, and 4 generations. We are always thankful that our customers let us be parts of their lives.

6 Reviews for Roberts Floral

6 Roberts Floral Reviews

User4056932

2+ years ago

It was wonderful working with the Owner! She is very specific and sticks to what she says she will do for you and makes it look elegant! Very satisfied with the quality of flowers, as they lasted over ... Read more 1.5 weeks! They are local and great to work with!

B
Erica

Married on 11/17/2007

The florist was so great! Going in, I had no clue what I wanted but I got exactly what I wanted. They really have style and know what brides want. They also have wedding decor to rent - great stuff! ... Read more We also rented two candelabras (wedding at St. Mary's Church) and they looked great (kinda of pricey but worth it).

M
Megan

Married on 05/22/2010

I don't have enough good things to say about this vendor. They were amazing! They took the time to go over every detail and tell me how everything would work. As we got closer to the wedding, I was ... Read more able to change and add things to my order and it was no problem. The prices were great! I paid maybe half of what I would have for a wedding of roses outside of ND. The day before the wedding I was able to come in and look at the centerpieces, pew bows, and everything else. Overall it was a wonderful experience and I would recommend this vendor to anyone for even the simplest arrangement.