Roberts Imagery

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Roberts Imagery

Roberts Imagery is a wedding photography company based out of Tampa, Florida. The team at Roberts Imagery shoot in range of styles, including photojournalistic and traditional. Along with creating beautiful photographs that capture memories for a lifetime, they are incredibly expeditious and client-focused; something that can be hard to find in a wedding photographer. An average of 2,000 to 2,500 photos are taken, and they ensure that each one is edited with the utmost clarity. So, if you want a wedding photographer that you can trust to make you look your best on the best day of your life, look to Roberts Imagery.

Experience
Joe Roberts, the owner and founder of Roberts Imagery, has a bachelor’s degree in photography from the University of South Florida. Since graduating, he has traveled the world with his camera; perfecting his skills. He has shot over 100 weddings in Florida and other states. After his business became so in-demand, he hired formally-trained photographers to join the team.

No detail is too small on your wedding day, and Roberts Imagery has a variety of above and beyond services to prove it. Services they offer include:

• Additional hours
  • Willing to travel to a destination
  • Second shooter
  • High-resolution images on discs with copyrights released

Other Services
In addition to wedding-day photography, Roberts Imagery offers a variety of other services, including:

• Trash the dress

A
Featured
Adrianna

Married on 12/21/2013

We were overwhelmed while looking for a photographer, but one phone call to Joe and a presentation from him allowed us to breathe again. Joe allowed us to feel so comfortable with the whole process. ... Read more His ability to understand what you want on your special day is phenomenal. He has a very solid show of all his services which are easy to follow so you know exactly what you are getting on your big day. On our wedding day, Joe was on point with everything. He captured the best moments without us having to tell him to capture them. His detailed work is impressive and allowed us to enjoy our moment without missing a beat. Our wedding was a sunset pier wedding and we always heard stories about how some photographers did not capture the light correctly or the ocean glare would be a problem, but Joe did an amazing job with each and every picture he took. There was a point in our session that Joe walked right into the ocean to capture a romantic kiss… that to us was truly dedication and love for what you do. We would recommend Joe to everyone we know, and if you are reading this review and have a doubt, just call Joe, have him show you what he is capable of doing and trust us the only thing you will be thinking of through his presentation is how much you want him to be there taking your photos so you can too have that feeling like we had. You will not regret it!!!

A
Angela

Getting married on 11/14/2020

Great Experience

He is very easy to work with and answered all of my questions. Definitely excited for my wedding day to have my pictures taken by him. Read more He is very easy to work with and answered all of my questions. Definitely excited for my wedding day to have my pictures taken by him.

Samantha
Samantha Comey

Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Pictures

Joe and Jose are fantastic to work with - they’re easy to talk to and be around (which is important since you’re with them all day! ), they listen to and deliver on the shots you want, and they keep ... Read more you calm on your busy wedding day. I loved not having to worry about anything; the photographers flowed around me, my bridal party and my guests without ever being in the way while getting the perfect shots. 10/10 would recommend!