Roberts Mansion

Spokane, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Roberts Mansion

Roberts Mansion is a historic wedding venue in Spokane, Washington that features scenic gardens and Victorian architecture. Located in Browne’s Addition, Spokane's first neighborhood, Roberts Mansion offers a classic romantic setting for a wedding and reception. Roberts Mansion’s attentive team enjoys creating weddings and events that their clients will remember for the rest of their lives.

Facilities & Capacity

Inside the beautiful mansion, up to 49 of your guests will enjoy all the aesthetics of Victorian design including stained glass windows and detailed mantels. If you’re looking for an outside wedding ceremony or reception, the Rose and Enchanted Gardens has a stunning gazebo and pergola that can accommodate up to 130 of your loved ones. The Rose Room makes a wonderful bridal suite with its white and pastel pink interior and light oak flooring. There is also a billiards room available for the wedding party, a children’s playroom and a full kitchen.

Whether you’re hosting a wedding ceremony, reception, or bridal shower, Roberts Mansion would love to offer their professional staff to help you plan an unforgettable event. Your package comes complete with black or white linens and tables and chairs. To ensure you spend the day celebrating with your partner and loved ones, they will set up and clean up their venue on the day of your wedding. They have a variety of packages and day-of pricing to meet your needs and budget.

History

Ej Roberts, who was a prosperous civil engineer and president of Union Iron Works, built the Roberts Mansion in 1889. Ej and his family lived in Roberts Mansion for over 70 years. Then, for 23 years, the mansion went through extensive renovations until it became the beautiful wedding and events venue it is today.

Accommodations

Roberts Mansion has four exceptional suites complete with private bathrooms and free internet. The Magnolia Suite features brilliant woodwork, Queen-Anne furniture, and a lovely blue and white bathroom. The Camellia Room is the picture of elegance with a balance of soft white and greys, gorgeous wood accents, and a wrought-iron bed. With rich mahogany furniture and deep reds and blues, the Ej Roberts Room creates a luxurious setting. The Rose Room is also a soft, romantic option.

22 Reviews for Roberts Mansion

22 Roberts Mansion Reviews

S
Featured
Stella

Married on 08/17/2018

I am so happy and delighted to say that I felt my wedding was beautiful. The Gardens looked like a fairy tale. I am not from Spokane. I live in California so I had to rely heavily on reviews with all ... Read more all my vendors. Denise is the most awesome person to work with. She went the extra mile and them some. She decorated our gazebo for us with the material I had left her. She also put votives and candles for us which added such a touch of class. Our vintage wedding in the gardens was absolutely gorgeous. Denise was always there to answer my questions. Phone call, text or emails. She always responded with a helping word. I am so happy I had my Wedding here and so grateful for all your help. It was my dream come true. Thank you.

Matt and Perri
Perri

Getting married on 09/04/2020

Denise Fehler

Even though my soon to be and I have not had our wedding there just yet I can say that Denise has already become a huge part of our lives. She is so sweet, supportive and very accommodating; her heart ... Read more is so big she oozes. Hehehe. If you are looking for place to have party of any kind Roberts Mansion is the place. A vintage wedding, Christmas party, anything there is the place.

C
Cassandra A Arellano

Getting married on 05/23/2020

Historical Charm

So excited to get married here! The venue itself is breathtaking. I appreciate all the little historical quirks that come with the site like the listening tube. And I appreciate Denise's experience! ... Read more She is helping bring my ideas to life.