Robert's Tuxedos (Totowa)

Totowa, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Robert's Tuxedos (Totowa)

Robert's Tuxedos (Totowa) is a wedding apparel business based out Totowa, New Jersey. This company was established in 1984 and has been providing couples and wedding guests with exceptional clothes ever since. As a family-owned business, they are careful to live up to their community's expectations. Robert's Tuxedos (Totowa)'s employees are dedicated to the craft and are knowledgable about their suits. Because of this, couples can rest easy knowing that they will be properly taken care of.

Robert's Tuxedos (Totowa) provides services that help to make any wedding event as simple and hassle-free as possible. They offer post-wedding hotel pick-up services as well as pre-measured tuxedos. Alterations and rentals are also available services, from slim fit to modern fit, they make sure that it is the right fit every time.

33 Reviews for Robert's Tuxedos (Totowa)

33 Robert's Tuxedos (Totowa) Reviews

J
Featured
Jeff

Married on 12/07/2013

We couldnt have been happier with the service and the style tuxedo we picked for our wedding. Unlike a large outfit such as Men's Warehouse, Robert's provide personal touch at a great rental rate! We ... Read more We got a very classy tuxedo at a huge difference in price compared to the larger shops. Robert's Tuxedo was even kind enough to pick up the tuxes the Monday after our wedding at the hotel we stayed out, so it made it that much easier for the groomsmen. Now that is service! Thank you for being part of our special day. Jeff and Jenna Logan

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding 11.2.18

Roberts Tuxedos thank you so much for everything you did for my husband and I. The men looked so handsome at our wedding. We loved the pocket square accents and bow ties. My husband looked so perfect ... Read more in his tuxedo and silver tie! I absolutely loved how everything came together. Thank you so much for everything! You are true professionals and great at what you do!

M
Megan

Married on 04/14/2018

Robert’s had my husband looking stunning on our wedding day. We got his tux, the groomsmen, and both our father’s tuxes there. They have excellent service, and even allowed my husband to do a fitting ... Read more party with his groomsmen. My husband had gone to Men’s Warehouse as a groomsman and was really unhappy with how he looked as they don’t tailor rentals. When we found out that Robert’s did we were there in a second. I wanted to make sure everyone looked good, and weren’t swimming in their outfits. The staff at Robert’s really know what they are doing and they are extremely professional.