Robin Fox Photography

West Henrietta, NY · View map · Visit website

About Robin Fox Photography

Robin Fox Photography is a professional wedding photographer based in Rochester, New York. But frequents the Fingerlakes area along with Buffalo and Syracuse.

My passion for photography has always run deep. I photograph every wedding with the utmost care and am thankful for every couple that has trusted me to tell their story. The way you look at your partner when no one else is looking. I want you to feel reassured and know that I'm here for you - not waving in your face but giving you space throughout your day that you need. I'm here to give you the candidness, patience, and dedication you expect.

Services offered:

68 Robin Fox Photography Reviews

M
Melanie

Married on 08/05/2018

Robin was so great to work with, and the pictures were amazing! We had her do both our wedding photos and an engagement shoot. She made us feel comfortable being photographed the whole time, and we ... Read more were very impressed by how quickly she got back to us whenever we contacted her. We definitely recommend Robin!

A
Allison

Married on 06/09/2018

She was awesome! Provided great suggestions, worked with us on every step of the process. She also took charge when some of our party weren't listening during photos which was great! She even got us ... Read more previews on the night of the wedding!!! I loved loved loved that. She captured our personality perfectly.

A
Alyson

Married on 05/12/2018

Robin was wonderful to work with. Very professional and knowledgeable, and fun! We haven't received our portfolio of photos yet, we got married less than 2 weeks ago, but I am already confident they ... Read more will be amazing. I would highly recommend Robin.