Robson Resort Community

3 Robson Resort Community Reviews

K
Kathy

Married on 05/20/2017

Whitney and her staff at Robson Ranch go above and beyond to make your wedding perfect! Whitney was always there whenever I had a question, no matter how many I sent, and always with a smile. They ... Read more always made it seem like anything I asked for was very doable and on problem at all. The staff during the reception was AWESOME! They were there to help my sister-in-law cut the cake and they were always right there, in the bridal suite, if I was ever there, asking what they could do to help; one even helped my sister get me out of my dress!!! All my guests raved about the food and the general ambiance of the venue. I highly recommend!

A
Amber

Married on 02/28/2015

We had our rehersal dinner here. The food was amazing as well as the space. The menu is very flexible on how you want to feed your guest. We allowed three choices and then your guest pick one of the ... Read more three. The bar is also located there so we didn't have to pay for a bar set up fee. Everything was very convienent which made planning our wedding a lot easier.

User4781406

Event date: 11/09/2014

The venue was beautiful and the staff snf food were amazing. Read more The venue was beautiful and the staff snf food were amazing.

Robson Resort Community FAQ