Robyn Diane Events

Redwood City, CA · View map · Visit website

About Robyn Diane Events

Getting married is one of the most fun and exciting times of your life. Of course, it can also be a stressful time, but it doesn't have to be! Hiring a wedding planner is a great way to keep things on time and on budget while also taking the stress off of you and your fiancé. Whether you already know exactly what you want or are looking for some guidance, Robyn Diane Events can help!

About Robyn Diane Events

Robyn Diane Events is a San Francisco Bay Area based wedding planning service founded by Robyn Norgan. Robyn has been planning and managing events professionally since 2008. Weddings are Robyn's passion and she loves working with clients to make their vision come alive and their special day stress free.

• Full Planning

SARAH
SARAH

Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding a breeze!

Robyn was wonderful to work with for my wedding reception. I needed help with decorating and setting up and Robyn exceeded my expectations. She is very creative and came up with great suggestions for ... Read more decorations that vibed with our overall vision and also stayed within budget. I could tell that Robyn has great passion for what she does, works hard to give her best and is such a sweet person. She stayed in touch and made sure we were on the same page up until the wedding day. Everything was beautiful and I was stress-free during my reception because I know that Robyn was there and more than able to address anything that came up. I recommend Robyn for any and all wedding planning needs you have- you will not get a better planner and your day will be perfect.

Amee
Amee Kamdar

Married on 08/18/2018

Truly incredible

Robyn is a truly incredible wedding planner, and my husband and I cannot recommend her highly enough. We hired her a few months before our wedding to do basic wedding planning and coordination, but ... Read more but she went above and beyond on all accounts. A few examples: - She proposed many ideas to make our venue beautiful, and was incredibly adaptable to our particular tastes. Once we decided on something, Robyn did the groundwork to make it happen and to stay with it our budget. - She is incredibly organized and on top of logistics. She kept us so organized that I didn’t have to worry about any of the small details. For examples, she recognized that we didn’t have the glassware needed for our cocktails and worked to secure the right ones. And she worked with all of our vendors to work out the tiniest of details (accommodating vegetarian/vegan guests, when they arrive and setup, cleanup, etc) - She is super calm and collected and has a calming presence on those around her. - She is a problem-solver and took initiative to figure out solutions for the small hiccups that happened day of. - And she is a great communicator. She gave us status updates on a regular basis so we knew that everything was taken care of. We were so happy with Robyn for our event, and wouldn’t hesitate to hire her in the future. She is truly the best and is a standout in this industry.

N
Nancy

Married on 05/05/2018

I attended a bridal shower that Robyn Diane designed and coordinated and then used her for my daughter's wedding. Robyn responds to communication promptly and contacted me regularly throughout the ... Read more process. She listened carefully to my vision and was able to carry it out beautifully. She was very creative and has a wonderful eye for design. Both events were visually impressive. She remained calm and serene throughout the event. I will use her again for future events!