Hired? Booked

Robyn Diane Events

Redwood City, CA · View map · Visit website

About Robyn Diane Events

Getting married is one of the most fun and exciting times of your life. Of course, it can also be a stressful time, but it doesn't have to be! Hiring a wedding planner is a great way to keep things on time and on budget while also taking the stress off of you and your fiancé. Whether you already know exactly what you want or are looking for some guidance, Robyn Diane Events can help!

About Robyn Diane Events

Robyn Diane Events is a San Francisco Bay Area based wedding planning service founded by Robyn Norgan. Robyn has been planning and managing events professionally since 2008. Weddings are Robyn's passion and she loves working with clients to make their vision come alive and their special day stress free.

• Full Planning

Amee
Amee Kamdar

Married on 08/18/2018

Truly incredible

Robyn is a truly incredible wedding planner, and my husband and I cannot recommend her highly enough. We hired her a few months before our wedding to do basic wedding planning and coordination, but ... Read more but she went above and beyond on all accounts. A few examples: - She proposed many ideas to make our venue beautiful, and was incredibly adaptable to our particular tastes. Once we decided on something, Robyn did the groundwork to make it happen and to stay with it our budget. - She is incredibly organized and on top of logistics. She kept us so organized that I didn’t have to worry about any of the small details. For examples, she recognized that we didn’t have the glassware needed for our cocktails and worked to secure the right ones. And she worked with all of our vendors to work out the tiniest of details (accommodating vegetarian/vegan guests, when they arrive and setup, cleanup, etc) - She is super calm and collected and has a calming presence on those around her. - She is a problem-solver and took initiative to figure out solutions for the small hiccups that happened day of. - And she is a great communicator. She gave us status updates on a regular basis so we knew that everything was taken care of. We were so happy with Robyn for our event, and wouldn’t hesitate to hire her in the future. She is truly the best and is a standout in this industry.

N
Nancy

Married on 05/05/2018

I attended a bridal shower that Robyn Diane designed and coordinated and then used her for my daughter's wedding. Robyn responds to communication promptly and contacted me regularly throughout the ... Read more process. She listened carefully to my vision and was able to carry it out beautifully. She was very creative and has a wonderful eye for design. Both events were visually impressive. She remained calm and serene throughout the event. I will use her again for future events!

S
Stacey

Married on 05/05/2018

My mom and I were planning a wedding and realized it was much harder to do it yourself. I hired Robyn Diane Events to help. She was professional, helpful and could imagine the finished product before ... Read more we even had anything setup. She remained calm and in control even when I was stressing about the wedding. She had amazing ideas that had not even come to mind when I was trying to plan the setup of the venue. She puts time and effort into your event and treats it like her own. My wedding was unforgettable. I would hire Robyn Diane events for ANY event in the future!