Rochester Hills Museum at Van Hoosen Farm

Rochester, MI · View map

About Rochester Hills Museum at Van Hoosen Farm

The Rochester Hills Museum at Van Hoosen Farm includes 7 historic buildings and 16 acres of gardens and grounds bordered by Stoney Creek. The site is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Our newly renovated 1927 Calf Barn is available for receptions and can accommodate up to 150 guests.

12 Reviews for Rochester Hills Museum at Van Hoosen Farm

12 Rochester Hills Museum at Van Hoosen Farm Reviews

M
Megan and Dustin

Married on 04/20/2018

We booked Van Hoosen Farm right away after getting engaged. We fell in love with the beautiful grounds and the history behind the property. We had our ceremony outdoors at the gazebo. The event staff ... Read more was so helpful and kind to us the entire process, helping us every step of the way from making sure we had we needed when we decorated the calf barn and setting up the chairs for the ceremony. We worked with Jenna from the beginning and she is amazing and made sure we were taken care of! Luckily on our wedding day the sun started to peek through the clouds once our ceremony started! Couldn’t be any happier with this place!

C
Chet & Holly

Married on 09/01/2015

I married my wife in the gazebo at the Van Hoosen Farm and had a wonderful experience. That was 25 years ago. Stay with me here. You will find this historical site very charming with a caring ... Read more professional staff that will do their best in making your day memorable. After 25 years I can attest this still to be true. Recently I surprised my wife with the renewal of our wedding vows at the Van Hoosen Farm and found the experience just as wonderful as the last 25 years. You owe it to yourself to check out the Van Hoosen Farm.

S
Sarah

Married on 09/06/2014

Van Hoosen Farm was the perfect place for our vintage/ rustic wedding. The ceremony was held creek side and it was beautiful. We loved the smell and the sound of the creek. It could not have been a ... Read more better day. The weather was perfect! Our ceremony was everything we dreamed of. Our reception was held in the calf barn and was awesome. Our guests raved about how cool they thought everything was at Van Hoosen. Sue Thomasson was wonderful to work with throughout the whole planning process and on the day of the wedding. She was always so accommodating and helpful. I could not think of a better place to have a wedding!