Rochester Marriott Airport

Rochester, NY · View map · Visit website

About Rochester Marriott Airport

Rochester Marriott Airport is an elegant wedding venue option for Rochester area couples. With modern finishes and classic beauty, guests will marvel at the details and remember the night for a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacity
This luxurious venue includes seven event spaces, the largest of which can accommodate 250 guests. With well decorated spaces and seemingly endless options, the Rochester Marriott Airport can truly bring wedding dreams to life.

Your day will be executed flawlessly with a Marriott Certified Wedding Planner. Couples can expect all packages to include:

• Table linens and napkins
  • Votive candles for each table
  • Wood parquet dance floor
  • Favor and place card setup
  • Cake cutting
  • Clean Up
  • Lighting/Sound

Cuisine
Menu options include a 4-hour bar service, passed champagne or signature cocktail upon arrival and specifically designed menus to suit each couple's individual tastes. Couples can choose between a buffet or plated meal, or stations of hand-designed food and passed hors d'oeuvres to delight their guests.

Accommodation
Rochester Marriott Airport offers a bridal suite to couples wishing to enjoy some privacy before the big reveal and a complimentary guest room for the wedding couple the night of their event.

10 Reviews for Rochester Marriott Airport

10 Rochester Marriott Airport Reviews

Featured
User2661613

2+ years ago

I loved everything about the Marriott. We had our cocktail hour and reception here and it was AMAZING. Austyn (our wedding coordinator) was there with us every step of the way, INCLUDING the night of ... Read more our wedding. She was so helpful at answering all of our questions and responded to my emails/phone calls within hours. She was so professional and knowledgeable, we were totally impressed. The food at our reception was by far the best I have ever had. I still get compliments on it, thank you to the Chef! The service, the staff, the whole event was perfect, truly my dream wedding. Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 09/30/2017

I would recommend this hotel to EVERYONE! Working with Bridget was a breeze from the day we went to look at the venue, up until the night of our reception. She answered ALL of my emails either the ... Read more same day or the day after. She was so helpful and patient! The venue was just renovated and it is GORGEOUS! It made for such an elegant evening. All our guests have complimented us on our venue choice - the atmosphere was beautiful, and the food was delicious. Nothing went wrong, and I owe that to the staff who took care of everything for our special day.

S
Sarah

Married on 09/17/2016

We had a portion of our hotel rooms blocked at the Marriott - what a beautiful hotel! Recently renovated, this offered the airport shuttle option for our guests flying in from out of town and and also ... Read more offers a restaurant/bar for guests. We weren't able to stay in their suites as they were booked already in January (for our September wedding) so if you need a suite I recommend booking earlier - this is a popular place for special occasion guests!