Rochester NY Wedding Cakes

Rochester, NY · View map · Visit website

About Rochester NY Wedding Cakes

Rochester NY Wedding Cakes is a wedding bakery located in Rochester, New York. The professional staff at Rochester NY Wedding Cakes, directed by award-winning pastry chef Michael Walsh, delivers quality wedding cakes that are specially designed to turn your imagination into an edible masterpiece. This bake shop is known for its realism, complexity, and innovation in design, and they will work hard to create the perfect wedding cake that you’ve always dreamed of.

Products Offered

Rochester NY Wedding Cakes specializes in creating unique, one-of-a-kind cakes that are as special and exquisite as your wedding day. Using the highest quality ingredients, this bake shop will create a masterpiece of any flavor, frosting, or filling that suits your preferences and taste. Their designs are unique and innovative, and their team is limited only by your imagination. They offer consultations and private tastings, as well as delivery and set up of your wedding cake on your wedding day, with cake stands included. They offer gluten-free and nut-free baking, accommodating to any dietary restrictions. Rochester NY Wedding Cakes also specializes in other desserts, including:

• Cake pops

S
Sue Foust

Getting married on 08/04/2020

Top notch sweets table

The pastry table at my daughter's wedding was amazing! Every single thing was delicious and everyone raved about the selection. Michael provided such a beautiful assortment of the most delicious ... Read more pastries ever. The birthday cake was absolutely amazing as well, it was so delicious and just stunning to look at. It certainly was a huge hit! I would highly recommend Rochester NY Wedding Cakes, great people, outstanding service, stunning pastries at a reasonable price!

Kathy
Kathy Magee

Getting married on 07/07/2019

Amazing Experience!!!!!

I had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Michael on my nieces bridal shower, he was so helpful in my dessert planning, his response time to my emails was right on. I would highly ... Read more recommend Rochesternywedding cakes to all . He is now helping me with a baby shower!!!! Kathy Magee

S
Samantha

Getting married on 06/23/2019

If 10 stars were an option I would give them 11.

Best cakes in Rochester. As a journeyman baker and cake decorator myself I can really appreciate the love and time that goes into an amazing cake. Michael is decorating the cake for my baby shower ... Read more currently, and upon finding out that my husband is not a cake eater...he sent us home with a full tasting including the most incredible cheesecake I’ve ever had. Michael has made EVERYTHING easy for us with the exception of choosing a cake flavor. My husbands response to the cakes? After he ate nearly 6 slices “he didn’t really like cake before because he had never had a good one”. We have no intentions of getting cake from anywhere else, just so long as chef Michael is still baking them.