Rock Creek Gardens

Puyallup, WA · View map

About Rock Creek Gardens

Rock Creek Gardens is a timeless English Garden wedding venue location just South of Seattle. We are celebrating over 10 years as being recognized as a top garden venue in the Country!

The Gardens provides a secluded, 20-acre Private Estate that can accommodate up to 300 guests for ceremonies and receptions. We celebrate all love regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, or religious beliefs. Elopement options available.

40 Reviews for Rock Creek Gardens

40 Rock Creek Gardens Reviews

Katie
Katie Howard

Getting married on 05/02/2020

Informative and easy.

From the moment my fiancé and I met with Gracie and Nicole, we were so impressed. They answered all of our questions and gave us great information. Our tour went well over the allotted time but they ... Read more did not rush us.

K
Kristin

Married on 09/15/2018

I have so many wonderful things to say about RCG! For me it was love at first sight the first time I saw the venue. I loved the pergola, all the chandeliers, and the beautiful landscape. I loved the ... Read more bridal house! It has plenty of space upstairs for the girls to get ready as well as space downstairs that the guys could get ready if you wanted. Gracie and her team were always super quick at responding to our e-mails and always so patient with us. Mackenzie was our day of coordinator, and she was wonderful. It rained on our wedding day, and she was so flexible with me as we were trying to decide which lay out plan to go with for the ceremony. Overall we loved getting married at the gardens. Our only issue was the fact that we had asked before signing any paperwork that we wanted our dog to be apart of the ceremony. Everyone had said it was fine. We then moved forward with the wedding planning and continued to remind the team many times that we had our dog apart of the wedding, and all was well until the day before the wedding when they had mentioned that we had never signed the paperwork to have our dog there and he technically was not suppose to be there. It was very frustrating that we had made it very clear that we wanted our dog apart of the day and mentioned it numerous times, and 24 hours before the wedding we are getting this news. They ended up working with us so our dog could be apart of the day, but it was just news that a bride did not want to hear right before the wedding. We understand things happen and things get missed. It was just an stress that we did not need right before the big day. Overall though we absolutely loved the venue, and we would highly recommend this place to anyone. It is a bit pricey, but I feel that the services that we received there were worth all of it. Definitely worth looking into.

M
Megan

Married on 07/14/2018

My husband and I got married at RCG on 7/14/18 and it was our fairy tale day! This venue is awesome! After a very extensive search into wedding venues, we were left with either very high rates, too ... Read more many vendor rules and/or minimums, and once we found RCG we knew this was the place! The landscape is impeccably maintained and GORGEOUS, the space is big enough so that once you have ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception it doesn't feel like you're all in one place. So many things included such as tables, double set chairs, byob option and flexibilty with vendors made it a lot easier to make our wedding OURS without being inside a box of which vendors you must use. Though they recommend some, you're still able to pick and choose (for most)! Our wedding was perfect, the staff helped us along the way whenever and however we needed, and our day of coordinator (which is included by the way! This is not common at most venues and you NEED a day of coordinator).. Mackenzie, made our day run as smooth as possible! We also had our rehearsal dinner here the night before and it was so nice to be on the property and enjoy the space even more. This venue is great, the staff is always very helpful and nice and does whatever they can to make your day a dream!! Highly recommend - we're still having people tell us how beautiful our wedding was!! See many of our pics here - https://www.ataleahead.com/2018/08/rock-creek-gardens-wedding-puyallup-seattle-wedding-photographer/