Rock Hill Plantation House

Stafford, VA · View map · Visit website

About Rock Hill Plantation House

Nestled in the gentle folds of northwestern Stafford’s undulating countryside, the house and grounds have all the advantages of a rural, pastoral setting yet remains easily accessible to Interstate 95 and Route 17.

In the true sense of Southern Hospitality, we want you to relax and feel free to sit on the porches and watch the sun set over the pasture, enjoy the shade of the large maple trees, or stroll down to the ponds. Our sincere goal is to make your event something very special to remember.

153 Reviews for Rock Hill Plantation House

153 Rock Hill Plantation House Reviews

Sydney
Featured
Sydney Andrews

Married on 11/18/2018

Perfection!

Our day was perfect and we really owe it all to our vendors we worked with - Rock Hill and Richard being one of them! Before even getting to our car after touring Rock Hill and speaking with Richard, ... Read more the venue host, we knew that Rock Hill was IT. From the gorgeous, spacious bridal suite to the ceremony site (gazebo!!) to the groomsmen's man cave (pool table, darts, a TV!!), and the reception hall featuring a beautiful patio looking over land and a fountain... Rock Hill is just perfect. The venue also comes with their own optional wedding coordinator, Erin, who was perfect and made our day go smoothly. We can not recommend hiring Erin enough -- I went into our wedding day so chill knowing we were in such great hands. Richard, Rock Hill's venue host, is also a DJ. Y'all... HIRE. RICHARD. I can not tell you how many people came up to us and said our DJ and our wedding music was the best they had ever experienced.. Richard read the crowd and played what kept people on the dance floor. Everyone danced all. night. long. We truly owe our party to Richard's DJing. Not only is Rock Hill beautiful, professional, and organized, you truly feel like family working with all the people involved with this venue. We would choose Rock Hill, Erin, and Richard over and over again!! :)

Katie
Katie

Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Wedding Venue

Our wedding was PERFECT! I couldn't have imagined it going any better or it being any more beautiful! My husband and I are beyond thrilled that we had the wedding of our dreams. One of the best parts ... Read more about Rock Hill is the owner Richard and his wife, Cheryl who we hired as our wedding coordinator. They were so responsive and helpful right from our initial meeting. They always replied quickly to answer all of our questions and were full of great advice and guidance along the way. You are dealing with real professionals when you work with Rock Hill. All of our family and friends were gushing over the gorgeous setting, the convenience of having everything - ceremony, reception etc. in one place, and the beautiful decorations which Cheryl put up for us. The boys loved the man cave and the girls had the perfect space to get ready in the bridal suite. We feel so lucky that we got to have our wedding at the perfect place with the most welcoming, accommodating, wonderful people. They treat you like part of their family and go the extra mile to ensure your wedding is exactly what you envisioned. I was able to fully enjoy my wedding day because I knew that we were in the hands of two competent, capable, detailed oriented professionals who's main goal was for our day to be worry free and amazing. I would definitely recommend Rock Hill Plantation to everyone!

K
Karisa Al-Salihi

Married on 10/05/2018

Dream Location

I've always dreamed of getting married at a small venue with a homey feel, and that's exactly what we got! The gorgeous lawn and landscaping made the perfect backdrop for photos, their inventory of ... Read more tables and chairs saved us so much money, and the flexibility with outside vendors was such a help. Richard was there helping from the first day we visited to tour the location through the end of our wedding night. I'm very grateful for Rock Hill and for their help to make our big day as smooth as it was.