Hired? Booked

Rock Hill Plantation House

Stafford, VA · View map · Visit website

About Rock Hill Plantation House

Nestled in the gentle folds of northwestern Stafford’s undulating countryside, the house and grounds have all the advantages of a rural, pastoral setting yet remains easily accessible to Interstate 95 and Route 17.

In the true sense of Southern Hospitality, we want you to relax and feel free to sit on the porches and watch the sun set over the pasture, enjoy the shade of the large maple trees, or stroll down to the ponds. Our sincere goal is to make your event something very special to remember.

151 Reviews for Rock Hill Plantation House

151 Rock Hill Plantation House Reviews

Katie
Featured
Katie

Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Wedding Venue

Our wedding was PERFECT! I couldn't have imagined it going any better or it being any more beautiful! My husband and I are beyond thrilled that we had the wedding of our dreams. One of the best parts ... Read more about Rock Hill is the owner Richard and his wife, Cheryl who we hired as our wedding coordinator. They were so responsive and helpful right from our initial meeting. They always replied quickly to answer all of our questions and were full of great advice and guidance along the way. You are dealing with real professionals when you work with Rock Hill. All of our family and friends were gushing over the gorgeous setting, the convenience of having everything - ceremony, reception etc. in one place, and the beautiful decorations which Cheryl put up for us. The boys loved the man cave and the girls had the perfect space to get ready in the bridal suite. We feel so lucky that we got to have our wedding at the perfect place with the most welcoming, accommodating, wonderful people. They treat you like part of their family and go the extra mile to ensure your wedding is exactly what you envisioned. I was able to fully enjoy my wedding day because I knew that we were in the hands of two competent, capable, detailed oriented professionals who's main goal was for our day to be worry free and amazing. I would definitely recommend Rock Hill Plantation to everyone!

A
Alexandra

Married on 08/25/2018

We got married 8-25-18 and we could not have asked for a better Venue or a better host in Richard! Starting a day off he made sure everything was in place. When vendors started arriving he lead them ... Read more to where they needed to be. He was just perfect. And when the partying got started at the reception, even Richard got in on the fun! Overall just an amazing and wonderful experience with them and I honestly wish we could do it again!!! That's how awesome it was! Thank you so much Richard!!!

B
Bonita

Married on 08/10/2018

Richard was phenomenal to work with. Any small problem the came up (like our pianist forgetting her binder) he was quick to help. (He loaned her a binder and a hole punch for her music! ) I can't ... Read more stress enough what a wonderful experience this was!