Rock Island Lake Club

Sparta, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Rock Island Lake Club

A rustic-chic wedding venue in Sparta, New Jersey, Rock Island Lake Club is the ideal wedding destination for newly engaged couples. A part of the wedding industry since 2014, the venue offers lakefront views that are both fun and romantic. Completely dedicated to you and your loved ones on your special day, Rock Island Lake Club is the perfect choice for couples searching for a memorable wedding location!

Facilities and Capacity
A sprawling lakeside venue, Rock Island Lake Club accommodates a maximum of 200 guests. Couples have the option of hosting their ceremony and/or reception in the space’s elegant ballroom, intimate cocktail lounge or outdoor water-facing pavilion.

Rock Island Lake Club offers couples an array of wedding services and amenities. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Liability insurance
  • Photo booth
  • Chairs
  • Tables

Cuisine
The culinary team at Rock Island Lake Club will happily customize a menu that is uniquely designed for you and your significant other. In-house catering options are comprised of the following:

• Server(s)
  • Tastings
  • Hor d’oeuvres
  • Plated-style dinner
  • Station-style dinner

Other Facilities
The venue also offers various wedding facilities that couples and their loved ones may benefit from. While the Balcony Suite is outfitted with a beautiful chandelier and soft fabric couches, The Lounge comes equipped with sleek leather couches and a vintage popcorn maker. Both options allow you and your respective parties to celebrate together prior to the start of your special day.

Other Services
Couples who book Rock Island Lake Club have the option of adding bar services if they so choose. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Liquor license
  • House wine
  • Speciality wine
  • Signature drink

Location
Rock Island Lake Club is conveniently located in Northern New Jersey. Housed on a private lake, the venue is approximately 15 minutes from the Sterling Hill Mining Museum.

174 Reviews for Rock Island Lake Club

174 Rock Island Lake Club Reviews

Catherine
Featured
Catherine

Married on 12/31/2018

Kirby & Rob NYE Wedding - Thank You!

“Had we not chosen Rock Island for our venue, nothing else for this wedding would have come together. It would not have been perfect. Rock Island started it all. ” My husband said this to me the ... Read more morning after our wedding – he couldn’t have summed up my feelings any better. After getting engaged we booked a tour at Rock Island very last minute. We were in the area, figuring why not, it can’t hurt. Instantly we were greeted with warmth and love. Within 10 minutes of showing up we were joking and laughing with staff as if everyone were old friends reuniting. When we told them about our black tie New Year’s Eve idea as a theme for the wedding everyone was instantly hooked. We signed the contract that day – there was no need to think about it, there was no need to look elsewhere. We had found the spot. Heather. The most amazing planner, coordinator, and person out there. She kept me sane throughout this entire process, worked around my hectic medical school schedule, answered the billion emails I sent regularly and still found it in her heart to laugh, joke, and share stories with us at our meetings. Heather made sure that we knew the timeline to get things done in, she helped schedule meetings, she went above and beyond to create the vision we had for our wedding – she far exceeded our expectations. Heather is the BEST in this business. There is no question. Mike. What can I say about Mike? I’m pretty certain that he is the most genuine person I have ever met. My wedding day was perfect because of Mike. I certainly didn’t have any time to forget to eat because Mike was filling my plate, and glass for that matter! He helped my brother set up his guitar and equipment to play a special song for my father/daughter dance without hesitation. He made sure that not only Rob and I were taken care of but that our guests with severe food allergies knew exactly what they could and couldn’t eat. He found me a fan when I was dying of heat in my puffy dress and laughed with me as I stood outside in the rain to cool down. He went out of his way to find me a rack of lamb for dinner that I had wanted more than anything. All of these things, Mike did without being asked. He just knew. Jack. Before I could finish a sentence to ask for something, Jack was placing it down onto the table. He went out of his way to make sure Rob and I had everything we could ever want, as well as going out of his way to make sure my Mom was well taken care of. Jack even helped us at the end of the night to pack up whatever gifts and cards we had, and made sure we had some pizzas for the road too! The bottom line is that Rock Island started out as just a wedding venue for us, but by the end turned into so much more. I feel like we have become part of the Rock Island family. These are people I want to keep in touch with, people I want to spend more time with in the future, true friends that we can count on. So thank you Heather, Mike, Jack, and the entire rest of the Rock Island Lake Club staff and crew. You gave us the dream we had envisioned and more. We certainly consider you all family now. With love and thanks, Rob & Kirby.

Bianca
Bianca

Getting married on 03/26/2021

Simply Perfect

Rock Island is a gorgeous venue and the staff is beyond amazing. Even after having to postpone our wedding, Heather at Rock Island, made us feel so at ease during a time where we were panicking. Truly ... Read more a welcoming and professional place to work with!!

S
Sarah Warnet

Married on 06/14/2019

Thank you Rock Island!

To start off, I'll give the disclaimer that RILC was the one and only wedding venue that my now husband and I looked at. We had a good feeling after hearing and reading great reviews, but when we went ... Read more for our initial consultation, we were blown away, not only by the space and scenery, but by the plethora of options available to us as part of the basic wedding package and the abundance of upgrades. The kindness and patience of the staff to answer our questions was also evident in Jessica's warm smile and demeanor at our meeting! As we planned, Heather (the wedding coordinator on staff) was always available to guide us in decisions when we were stuck or to answer questions about everything from wine options to car services. I truly felt that she was always happy to hear from us and help us as best as she could. By the time we got to the final meeting the day before our wedding, we felt that everything was in fantastic hands, no matter how many times the seating chart shifted in the final week! Mike, the maître d', made us confident that the reception would be awesome and Jessica, our day of coordinator, made us confident that our ceremony would run like clockwork. Carly, my bridal attendant, was extremely helpful on the day of the wedding, always willing to hold my bouquet or fix my unruly veil. One thing that really blew me away on our wedding day (and that I told a few of them) was that the whole staff really seemed genuinely thrilled for us as if it was the first wedding they had ever worked on. I really think that their excitement and enthusiasm for us made the day even more perfect. I would wholeheartedly recommend RILC to anyone looking for a wedding venue!