Rock It Man Entertainment

Saint Paul, MN · View map · Visit website

About Rock It Man Entertainment

Rock It Man Entertainment is a premier wedding entertainment company based in St. Paul, Minnesota. They have a number of different styles of bands available for you to choose from, whether you are looking for solo musicians, a full band or their specialty, energized dueling pianos. Their performers are world-class and have experience entertaining hundreds of weddings. Let them be the one-stop shop for all your entertainment needs.

Rock It Man Entertainment offers several packages that are customizable based on your needs: Dueling Pianos, Solo Piano, Full Band and DJ. Their most popular packages include a unique combination of live music and DJ/ MC Services. They also offer the option to travel to your wedding destination. Other services available include the following:

• Instrumentals

Featured
Caitlin Bushey

Getting married on 11/03/2020

Best Part of Our Day!

We hired Rock It Man for our wedding after a lot of consideration! Jon was amazing to work with from beginning to end, and he was by far the BEST part of our wedding day! We had so many of our guests ... Read more tell us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and Jon was a huge part of that. The dance floor was full the entire night, and Jon interacts with guests in a way that a DJ can't. If you're looking to up your wedding game and give your guests an unforgettable experience, I recommend Rock It Man 200%!

B
Brent Boche

Married on 11/02/2018

Book these guys, you will not be disappointed!

We had a small intimate wedding of 75 people. We decided to go with the one piano and drums, and it was a great choice. If we had a larger wedding we would do the 2 pianos and drums, but for our space ... Read more and amount of people the one piano and one drummer was awesome! The piano and drums provided ample music to dance to and sing along to. The level of professionalism was amazing. Jon Li and Caris Li were fantastic to work with. Jon didn't play at our wedding but he provided fantastic talented musicians to handle our wedding. Terry was our piano player and was very talented. I would definitely recommend Rock It Man entertainment to anyone. I would be confident they can handle any sized party or event. Thank you Jon and Caris!

H
Heather

Married on 08/12/2018

When I went to the wedding fair, I was impressed by Jon's demonstrations. I left knowing I wanted Jon to provide the entertainment at our wedding. It was such a great decision. All of my guests ... Read more remarked at how great he was. He kept the guests laughing and having a good time from beginning to end. Leading up to the wedding, he responded quickly and made sure to get a good idea of what exactly we were looking for.....and then delivered.