Rock Life Studios

Brick, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Rock Life Studios

Rock Life Studios, based in Brick, New Jersey, is a full service videography company that specializes in weddings. The skilled videographers and cinematographers at Rock Life Studios will work tirelessly to get the best shots of your big day. They believe that your wedding video should perfectly capture all the details from your big day. With Rock Life Studios, your wedding video will last forever.

Experience
For over 10 years, Rock Life Studios has been dedicated to filming the best wedding videos. The company is expertly owned and operated by Jon Santos. He, along with all of Rock Life Studios, believes in capturing the most raw, emotional moments from your big day. They know that you will cherish every moment from your big day for all time.

Rock Life Studios offers a variety of services all sure to make your wedding day spectacular. Providing everything from drone footage to high definition video, Rock Life Studios has got all your videography needs covered. Additional services include:

• Full Feature Video

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 05/06/2018

Jon is a rare find. Not only is his work just ridiculously amazing- which I will get to in just a minute, but his personality and positive attitude blow me away. I emailed Jon just months before my ... Read more wedding after a change in heart to have a videographer. He replied within minutes, was very clear about what we can achieve within my budget and after a simple exchange, we were all set. He followed up right before my wedding which was awesome that I didn’t need to worry about reaching out to him. On the day of my wedding, Jon was the zen I needed in a slightly chaotic morning. He was calm, polite, and efficient. He had a vision and executed to perfection. The icing on the cake was that the morning after my wedding...less than 24 hours...I received my video. More than three people responded in the same exact way “idk what you paid, but it was worth every penny, and probably even more.” I couldn’t agree more. That video was the best decision (aside from my hubby of course). I will cherish it for the rest of my life. Thank you Jon, for so many different reasons! Can we do it again?

K
Kristina & Keith

Married on 01/01/2019

Rock life studios first class service

Professionalism, expertise and excellent service are just three of the qualities that you will receive from Jon and his team at Rock Life Studios. From the moment we saw his work we knew he would be ... Read more our cinematographer. By far the easiest decision my Husband and I made the whole planning process. Without hesitation, without a doubt, we knew our video would be amazing and it exceeded our expectations. From beginning to end working with Jon was seamless. Jon understood our vision and made it come to life. Words will never be able to express how grateful we are for everything Jon did for us. We will be forever grateful for the gift Jon gave us which is the ability to relive every moment of the best day of our lives. This gift is priceless.

L
Liz

Married on 06/30/2018

Working with Jon and the Rock Life team was one of the easiest parts of wedding planning. Video was something that was extremely important to me, and I didn't want to go the traditional route when it ... Read more came to the style of video for our wedding day. From the moment we had our first meeting with Jon, we knew that we were in good hands. He was so easy to work with on the day of our wedding, we sometimes would forget he was even there! He has an amazing personality and awesome sense of humor to boot, which made the entire process a breeze from start to finish. Jon's work speaks for itself and we have gotten endless amounts of compliments from family and friends on our teaser & trailer (seriously, he made us look like movie stars), and I have no doubt that the full documentary-style video will be equally as amazing. His packages are more than the worth the price, and I know I will 100000% be recommending Jon to family and friends in need of a videographer for their special day! Jon, you rock! :)