Rock Life Studios

Brick, NJ · View map

About Rock Life Studios

Rock Life Studios, based in Brick, New Jersey, is a full service videography company that specializes in weddings. The skilled videographers and cinematographers at Rock Life Studios will work tirelessly to get the best shots of your big day. They believe that your wedding video should perfectly capture all the details from your big day. With Rock Life Studios, your wedding video will last forever.

Experience
For over 10 years, Rock Life Studios has been dedicated to filming the best wedding videos. The company is expertly owned and operated by Jon Santos. He, along with all of Rock Life Studios, believes in capturing the most raw, emotional moments from your big day. They know that you will cherish every moment from your big day for all time.

Rock Life Studios offers a variety of services all sure to make your wedding day spectacular. Providing everything from drone footage to high definition video, Rock Life Studios has got all your videography needs covered. Additional services include:

• Full Feature Video

75 Rock Life Studios Reviews

M
Madeleine Carr

Married on 06/08/2019

Best videographer around! Book now!!

Jon did an acquaintance of mine’s wedding in 2017 and as soon as I saw the video on Facebook I knew he was my wedding videographer (I wasn’t even engaged!). I was brought to tears even though I barely ... Read more knew the couple. My now husbands family is in the wedding industry and are friends with lots of vendors, but when we got engaged I insisted on using Rocklife Studios even though they weren’t a house vendor. As a matter of fact, they were the first vendor I booked when we got engaged. I could not be happier with that decision! Jon was a pleasure to work with and seemed to work seamlessly with our photographer. My mom loved him too- bonus points! Two days later we had the most fabulous wedding trailer video. I’m not sure how Jon works his magic so quickly- I can only assume it really is magic! 100 views later it still makes me cry for all the best reasons. It is the perfect way to relive our day over and over again. Even his stills are to die for! I would recommend Jon in a heartbeat-Don’t even think twice! Easiest decision we made :) Thanks Rocklife Studios!

K
Kristina & Keith

Married on 01/01/2019

Rock life studios first class service

Professionalism, expertise and excellent service are just three of the qualities that you will receive from Jon and his team at Rock Life Studios. From the moment we saw his work we knew he would be ... Read more our cinematographer. By far the easiest decision my Husband and I made the whole planning process. Without hesitation, without a doubt, we knew our video would be amazing and it exceeded our expectations. From beginning to end working with Jon was seamless. Jon understood our vision and made it come to life. Words will never be able to express how grateful we are for everything Jon did for us. We will be forever grateful for the gift Jon gave us which is the ability to relive every moment of the best day of our lives. This gift is priceless.

L
Liz

Married on 06/30/2018

Working with Jon and the Rock Life team was one of the easiest parts of wedding planning. Video was something that was extremely important to me, and I didn't want to go the traditional route when it ... Read more came to the style of video for our wedding day. From the moment we had our first meeting with Jon, we knew that we were in good hands. He was so easy to work with on the day of our wedding, we sometimes would forget he was even there! He has an amazing personality and awesome sense of humor to boot, which made the entire process a breeze from start to finish. Jon's work speaks for itself and we have gotten endless amounts of compliments from family and friends on our teaser & trailer (seriously, he made us look like movie stars), and I have no doubt that the full documentary-style video will be equally as amazing. His packages are more than the worth the price, and I know I will 100000% be recommending Jon to family and friends in need of a videographer for their special day! Jon, you rock! :)