Rockbridge Club

Columbia, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Rockbridge Club

Rockbridge Club is an idyllic banquet hall wedding venue located in Columbia, South Carolina. This private club offers both indoor and outdoor event spaces to host a memorable wedding celebration. Coupled with scenic views, elegant decor, and personable service, Rockbridge Club offers the perfect setting for an unforgettable experience.

Facilities and Capacity

Rockbridge Club provides an ideal location and elegant events rooms for an array of stylish and sizable wedding celebrations such as engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, elopements, ceremonies, and receptions. The large outdoor deck offers a beautiful setting for a romantic ceremony with scenic views across the natural surroundings. Couples can gather up to 100 of their loved ones together in a theatre-style seating arrangement to witness their ceremony of commitment on this picturesque patio. Alternatively, the decking area can be styled to suit a relaxed cocktail reception for your guests to admire the view as they immerse themselves in your celebration.

Indoors, guests will enjoy the ample event space featuring polished wooden flooring, arched ceilings, and walls of picture windows which allow natural light to penetrate the space and enhance your occasion. This banquet-style event hall can comfortably accommodate up to 250 guests for a grand wedding gala. Get-ready rooms are located on-site to allow for convenient and comfortable preparations. Parking is also provided at the venue's location.

The Rockbridge Club is happy to welcome your chosen vendors to serve your special day. While licensed and insured outside catering is accommodated, Rockbridge Club can provide quality cuisine for your event via their preferred caterer, Gause Catering and Events. This locally-owned catering service can work with you to design your dream wedding menu that reflects your personality and style. An array of tables and chairs are provided by the venue to accommodate your needs. The property offers WiFi throughout to enable instant social media sharing of the highlights of your day. Cleanup of your event is also provided by the friendly and professional event staff at Rockbridge Club.

2 Reviews for Rockbridge Club

2 Rockbridge Club Reviews

Michelle
Michelle Ramsey

Getting married on 11/07/2020

Venue Tour

The level of customer service was amazing! I knew from the moment I got there that I was picking this venue Read more The level of customer service was amazing ! I knew from the moment I got there that I was picking this venue

User22888

2+ years ago

When we had our reception at the Rockbridge Club it was owned by Tronco's Catering. It appears that it is not owned by them any longer. It was very easy for us to use them because we only had to ... Read more contact Tronco's to arrange everything. The venue was great, the dance floor is huge and that was one of my favorite things about it. We were going to use a different venue but decided that we loved the big dance floor and how we could set up the tables all around it and have the head table right in front of the fireplace. It is more expensive now to use, but I would still recommend it.

Rockbridge Club FAQ