Rockcastle Florist

Rochester, New York · View map · Visit website

About Rockcastle Florist

Rockcastle Florist is a wedding florist based out of Rochester and Canandaigua, New York. They are a team of hard-working, talented florists who will work with you to incorporate your wedding vision and style into custom arrangements. They will even go as far as to reach out to your venue, to pick out the arrangement designs that best fit your event. From traditional to cutting-edge and casual to elegant, Rockcastle Florist has everything you need to dress your wedding ceremony up in gorgeous floral arrangements.

The team at Rockcastle Florist can help you design aisle decor, bouquets, altar decor, chuppah decor, flower petals, boutonnieres, corsages, single flowers, and table arrangements that best fit your wedding ceremony. They specialize in many floral styles, such as country, eclectic, glamorous, nautical, preppy, romantic, vintage, and rustic. Some of the services they offer include:

• Clean up

72 Rockcastle Florist Reviews

Featured
User1702636

2+ years ago

Absolutely stunning, very vivacious and colorful flowers. Very reasonably priced for 22 items, and very willing to work with you on prices and additions. Will be going back to them for all my future ... Read more flower needs.

Pauleen
Pauleen

Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding Planners Favorite Florist

As a wedding planner, I have worked with Rockcastle Florist countless times. Wendy and the Rockcastle Team listen to the client's vision and work to create stunning arrangements. Flowers can be an ... Read more expensive element to a wedding day, but with Rockcastle I am always rest assured that my clients will get a great value, considering the talent level, quality of product, and quality of service. One of my favorite parts about working with Rockcastle are the sneak peeks a day or so before the wedding. It's a great opporutnity to see their work before it arrives, that way if there is any need for changes (which there never is - it's always perfect) we can adjust accordingly. Thank you so much for all that you do to make my clients weddings simply beautiful!

L
Lizz

Married on 09/22/2018

We used them for my bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, flower girl petals, and a welcome arrangement. They were absolutely beautiful and forsomeone who knows nothing about flowers it helped that ... Read more they had lots of photos and examples and really knew how to make the look I wanted! They were able to incorporate two trinkets from my grandmothers that were my something old on the stems of my bouquet. They sent me a sneak peek of my bouquet the night before and it was absolutely amazing .