Rockcastle Florist

Rochester, New York · View map · Visit website

About Rockcastle Florist

Rockcastle Florist is a wedding florist based out of Rochester and Canandaigua, New York. They are a team of hard-working, talented florists who will work with you to incorporate your wedding vision and style into custom arrangements. They will even go as far as to reach out to your venue, to pick out the arrangement designs that best fit your event. From traditional to cutting-edge and casual to elegant, Rockcastle Florist has everything you need to dress your wedding ceremony up in gorgeous floral arrangements.

The team at Rockcastle Florist can help you design aisle decor, bouquets, altar decor, chuppah decor, flower petals, boutonnieres, corsages, single flowers, and table arrangements that best fit your wedding ceremony. They specialize in many floral styles, such as country, eclectic, glamorous, nautical, preppy, romantic, vintage, and rustic. Some of the services they offer include:

• Clean up

73 Rockcastle Florist Reviews

Featured
User1702636

2+ years ago

Absolutely stunning, very vivacious and colorful flowers. Very reasonably priced for 22 items, and very willing to work with you on prices and additions. Will be going back to them for all my future ... Read more flower needs.

JAMIE
JAMIE

Married on 05/25/2019

Robin at Rockcastle is the BEST!

I 1000% recommend Robin at Rockcastle to anyone who wants beautiful flowers for their big day! I sat and talked with Robin quite a bit leading up to our big day (5/25/19). I don't know a lot about ... Read more flowers and was worried I wasn't giving her what she needed. But she took some Pinterest photos and created the most beautiful bouquet for me. She even was able to perfectly incorporate my grandmother's rosary around the base of my bouquet - it was absolutely perfect. I loved getting the sneak peek the day before - it made me even more excited! And the Church would have been a disaster if she hadn't been there to get everyone their flowers and keep the show running. I relied on her a lot at the Church and am soo appreciative of everything she did for me. She even made me laugh right before walking down the aisle and I will never forget that - any nerves I had went right away because she was there with me. I love Rockcastle and the beautiful job they did - people kept raving about them!

Pauleen
Pauleen

Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding Planners Favorite Florist

As a wedding planner, I have worked with Rockcastle Florist countless times. Wendy and the Rockcastle Team listen to the client's vision and work to create stunning arrangements. Flowers can be an ... Read more expensive element to a wedding day, but with Rockcastle I am always rest assured that my clients will get a great value, considering the talent level, quality of product, and quality of service. One of my favorite parts about working with Rockcastle are the sneak peeks a day or so before the wedding. It's a great opporutnity to see their work before it arrives, that way if there is any need for changes (which there never is - it's always perfect) we can adjust accordingly. Thank you so much for all that you do to make my clients weddings simply beautiful!