Rockhill Studio

Traverse City, MI · View map

About Rockhill Studio

Rockhill Studio is one of Traverse City and Northern Michigan's premier wedding photography companies! We capture those special moments you want to remember forever, and create awesome memories you'll never forget!! Contact us today to book your wedding!

Serving all of Traverse City and all of Michigan including Petoskey, Mackinac Island, Marquette, Houghton, Grand Rapids, Detroit...and beyond!

4 Reviews for Rockhill Studio

4 Rockhill Studio Reviews

Maeghan
Maeghan Ulrich

Married on 07/27/2019

Best Wedding Photographer Ever!!

I cannot rave about Rebecca enough! I hired Rebecca when I was unsure about a wedding venue and she stuck by my side after I changed location on her 3 times (I asked her to go to upper Michigan and ... Read more then to MEXICO, and then to our actual venue)! She was so much fun and relaxing to do pictures with as well! She has such a creative mind and it made taking photos so much more easier and fun! Rebecca and her husband made my wedding day come true! To this day (and its been a month and some change), I look at the pictures that Rebecca and her husband took of our wedding day and I am able to relive it. She truly is the best and I guarantee you will regret not booking her for your big day!

Jacquelyn
Jacquelyn

Married on 09/29/2018

Rebecca is amazing! We could not have been more pleased with our engagement photos — since we didn’t have our heart set on a particular place, we asked Rebecca for suggestions. She spent a lot of time ... Read more emailing back different options with explanations and example photos! Not only did the pictures turn out great but the entire experience of shooting next to a waterfall in northern Michigan was unforgettable! Based on the engagement shoot, we were ecstatic to have her photograph our wedding. We had spent a lot on our venue, a winery in northern Michigan, and she captured the beauty perfectly. Not only is she extremely talented, but she is a wonderful person to have around on your special day! Always punctual and happy to go above and beyond. She helped make sure that everything went smoothly the day of our wedding. Her and David are so fun to have around, it honestly felt like they were guests at our wedding, not our photographers! I HIGHLY highly recommend Rockhill Studio!

User5403378

2+ years ago

Rebecca recently took our engagement photos and we were seriously so impressed. She was willing to travel to accomodate our crazy lives and even scouted locations in an unfamiliar town to her in order ... Read more to create the best photos. I look forward to her doing our wedding photos as she is professional and timely. It took less than 3 weeks to get our photos from her. She made us both feel incredibly comfortable from the start and our photos reflect her keen eye.