Rockledge Gardens

Rockledge, FL · View map · Visit website

About Rockledge Gardens

Rockledge Gardens is a colorful, tropical and magical wedding venue located in Rockledge, Florida. This stunning and unique Central Florida venue and nursery offers a picturesque ceremony space surrounded by gorgeous tropical plants and lawn situated among beautiful gardens. Host your reception just steps away under their pavilion, complete with outdoor kitchen and bar, while you watch the glorious Florida sunset. End the evening getting cozy with friends around a rustic fire pit under the stars.

Facilities and Capacity
The Harry and Mary Witte Learning Center pavilion and gardens at Rockledge Gardens offers a stunning and natural outdoor setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions for up to 120 guests. Spaces available include four acres of gardens, a grass lawn, a covered pavilion with outdoor kitchen and bar, a gazebo and a rustic fire pit. Enjoy the romantic glow of market lights in the pavilion and cocktail area (included in wedding rental packages).

Rockledge Gardens offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. Event packages include everything from simple weekday garden parties to farm-to-garden weddings with all the trimmings, including a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride. Wedding services available include the following:

• On-site day-of coordinator
  • Outside vendors
  • Lighting/sound
  • Pet friendly
  • Wireless internet
  • Chairs and rustic wood tables
  • A/V equipment
  • Parking

Other Services
In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, Rockledge Gardens can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also ideal for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.

Location
Rockledge Gardens is located just 40 minutes east of Orlando and the Orlando International Airport, and walking distance from the Indian River Lagoon. This venue is located minutes away from Port Canaveral, Lake Poinsett and the Atlantic Ocean. Rockledge Gardens services weddings for the local area, including the Space Coast, Orlando and Greater Central Florida.

27 Reviews for Rockledge Gardens

27 Rockledge Gardens Reviews

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 03/09/2019

A Beautiful Wedding Venue with Charm

Rockledge Gardens was the perfect venue for me and my husband to get married! Our wedding was in early March and all the flowers were blooming, it was gorgeous. There are a hundred beautiful backdrops ... Read more for photos. When the sun went down, the string lights came on and the fire started and it just turns the whole venue into a magical place. All of our guests commented on how beautiful it was. The staff is continuously improving and beautifying the venue. Liz was great to work with and Jessica helped me so much on the day-of with last minute decisions and helping me with my dress. Thank you to all the staff, we had a wonderful day.

Kelsea
Kelsea Rodriguez

Married on 04/16/2019

Outstanding!

Rockledge Gardens, words cannot describe the magic at this venue. My new husband and I didn’t do things like a normal couple, since he’s in the military, we planned a wedding in a month. With that ... Read more being said it was so intensely difficult to not only find a venue but that venue to be available in a months time. When I first heard about the possibility of having a small reception at this dream location I started crossing my fingers and praying. When I found that they were available for my wedding date, all the bridezilla stress and anxiety went away. Not only because this location is something out of a fairy talk but because the staff of the gardens were; in every sense of the word; amazing. Not to mention military family friendly! They tended to every request and gave several solutions to each problem that accrued. I’m still amazed at how each of the staff members genuinely wanted to make our wedding day the greatest day of our life! I will always be so incredibly thankful for Liz and the rest of the event team. For always being two steps ahead 24/7. Also for Shells Event Planning and Mimosas & Moonshine for all they’re hard work and small detailed touches. I’m still in awe of how spectacular the day and planning process was. I will always recommend this venue for any event.

Jeff
Jeff Swahlan

Married on 03/12/2019

Helpful, family environment, clean and specific to our needs

Liz and her staff were beyond helpful for my wife and I's wedding 12/15/19. We chose this venue because of excellent review and they are accurate to the t. We were so impressed by the aesthetics of ... Read more the venue which really for us became the focal point of all of our decorations. The place is simply beautiful and the staff were helpful the whole way through. Initially we were concerned about 2 things: having the wedding while the facility was still open and the noise of US 1 interfering with the ceremony. Neither of those things were an issue and we were amazed at how secluded and special we felt. The venue just does an amazing job of coordinating the event. Couldn't recommend higher!