Rockledge Gardens

Rockledge, FL · View map · Visit website

About Rockledge Gardens

Rockledge Gardens is a colorful, tropical and magical wedding venue located in Rockledge, Florida. This stunning and unique Central Florida venue and nursery offers a picturesque ceremony space surrounded by gorgeous tropical plants and lawn situated among beautiful gardens. Host your reception just steps away under their pavilion, complete with outdoor kitchen and bar, while you watch the glorious Florida sunset. End the evening getting cozy with friends around a rustic fire pit under the stars.

Facilities and Capacity
The Harry and Mary Witte Learning Center pavilion and gardens at Rockledge Gardens offers a stunning and natural outdoor setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions for up to 120 guests. Spaces available include four acres of gardens, a grass lawn, a covered pavilion with outdoor kitchen and bar, a gazebo and a rustic fire pit. Enjoy the romantic glow of market lights in the pavilion and cocktail area (included in wedding rental packages).

Rockledge Gardens offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. Event packages include everything from simple weekday garden parties to farm-to-garden weddings with all the trimmings, including a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride. Wedding services available include the following:

• On-site day-of coordinator
  • Outside vendors
  • Lighting/sound
  • Pet friendly
  • Wireless internet
  • Chairs and rustic wood tables
  • A/V equipment
  • Parking

Other Services
In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, Rockledge Gardens can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also ideal for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.

Location
Rockledge Gardens is located just 40 minutes east of Orlando and the Orlando International Airport, and walking distance from the Indian River Lagoon. This venue is located minutes away from Port Canaveral, Lake Poinsett and the Atlantic Ocean. Rockledge Gardens services weddings for the local area, including the Space Coast, Orlando and Greater Central Florida.

29 Reviews for Rockledge Gardens

29 Rockledge Gardens Reviews

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 03/09/2019

A Beautiful Wedding Venue with Charm

Rockledge Gardens was the perfect venue for me and my husband to get married! Our wedding was in early March and all the flowers were blooming, it was gorgeous. There are a hundred beautiful backdrops ... Read more for photos. When the sun went down, the string lights came on and the fire started and it just turns the whole venue into a magical place. All of our guests commented on how beautiful it was. The staff is continuously improving and beautifying the venue. Liz was great to work with and Jessica helped me so much on the day-of with last minute decisions and helping me with my dress. Thank you to all the staff, we had a wonderful day.

G
Gage Ziehmn Ardag

Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful place to have a wedding!

Rockledge Gardens made our wedding unique and special. Liz and Jessica were very kind, helpful, and accommodating throughout the entire process. They always answered our questions promptly. We were in ... Read more between two venues and ended up choosing Rockledge Gardens because of their down to earth attitude and customer service. It was also a meaningful venue for us as it is an educational and nature-focused space. We heard many compliments from guests about our unique wedding and venue. Rockledge Gardens allows you to customize your wedding in many ways. We did not want a DJ but they have a great sound system that you can plug and AUX cord into and be your own DJ. They are flexible with catering and other vendors, allowing us to bring in a Syrian food caterer from Jacksonville who grilled kebabs for us on the property. We also had 6 rescue dogs walk down the aisle with our wedding party and attend the wedding. Our theme was very colorful and international and they allowed us to hang garlands over the cocktail space. I also wanted a non-traditional floor plan and Jessica helped me map it out and make it happen. We had a huge wedding party and Jessica and other staff helped keep everyone on track. Sustainability is important to us and they helped us with compostable and recyclable containers for waste. Guests enjoyed playing the yard games they have including giant jenga and cornhole. They also have great options like live plant centerpieces and favors. Liz and Jessica can also offer vendor recommendations if you need a starting point! We ended up using several of their recommendations including The Lemons Photography and Kimberley Tucker wedding coordinator. Evenings are beautiful at the gardens, and you really don't need much decor as the plants and flowers speak for themselves. Highly recommend Rockledge Gardens for your wedding or event! Thank you to Liz, Jessica, and all the Rockledge Gardens staff! -Gage and Doruk

Kelsea
Kelsea Rodriguez

Married on 04/16/2019

Outstanding!

Rockledge Gardens, words cannot describe the magic at this venue. My new husband and I didn’t do things like a normal couple, since he’s in the military, we planned a wedding in a month. With that ... Read more being said it was so intensely difficult to not only find a venue but that venue to be available in a months time. When I first heard about the possibility of having a small reception at this dream location I started crossing my fingers and praying. When I found that they were available for my wedding date, all the bridezilla stress and anxiety went away. Not only because this location is something out of a fairy talk but because the staff of the gardens were; in every sense of the word; amazing. Not to mention military family friendly! They tended to every request and gave several solutions to each problem that accrued. I’m still amazed at how each of the staff members genuinely wanted to make our wedding day the greatest day of our life! I will always be so incredibly thankful for Liz and the rest of the event team. For always being two steps ahead 24/7. Also for Shells Event Planning and Mimosas & Moonshine for all they’re hard work and small detailed touches. I’m still in awe of how spectacular the day and planning process was. I will always recommend this venue for any event.