Rockstar Catering + Event Co.

Jupiter, FL · View map

About Rockstar Catering + Event Co.

The difference between an ordinary wedding and a Rockstar wedding is in the details.

At Rockstar Event Planners, we believe your wedding should be as wonderfully unique as you. For this reason, each wedding begins as a blank canvas. Employing your overall vision and ideas through the elements of food, photography, music and decor - we create a collective experience that is a direct reflection of who you are. It is our pleasure to share in your story and vision through organization, dedication, and detailed coordination.

Our approach is simple: With fresh ideas, honest advice, appropriate direction, and discerning aesthetics, we approach the planning and production process with the utmost detail and care from a perspective that is refined and authentic. We work hard, laugh often, and invest all energy into the creation of unforgettable events; events that are neither manufactured or contrived, but completely unique to the personality, style, and tastes of our clients.

Please also visit our WeddingWire page for Rockstar Catering Company!

14 Reviews for Rockstar Catering + Event Co.

14 Rockstar Catering + Event Co. Reviews

User4361042

2+ years ago

Rachel was fantastic! We hired her for "month of" wedding planning (but she actually got in touch early and gave us an extra week). I cannot recommend her or her company more highly. She answered ... Read more every single email in a very timely (some times all most super human) manner. It can be nerve wracking to work on a wedding for a year and then hand everything off to a stranger. Rachel made me feel like I was handing things off to myself. Absolutely everything was taken care of, and taken care of with excellence. I had been concerned about things I wouldn't know to do- after all, I don't have a wedding every day. Rachel found all the little gaps and filled them. She asked thoughtful and helpful questions and was an excellent problem solver. From the beginning she understood the type of wedding my husband and I wanted and she worked hard to make sure our ideas came to fruition. One of my main concerns was that I did not want to be rushing around on my wedding day trying to solve problems. She had everything completely in hand. Days after our wedding I found out about several small "emergencies" that she just took care of without ever stressing me, my family, or my bridal party out. Even my bridesmaids LOVED her. They were grateful for her detailed itinerary. And very grateful that they didn't get stuck with the grunt work of the day. They even tried to pressure Rachel into staying for the after party- this was from a bridesmaid who recently went to a wedding and was HORRIFIED when the wedding planner came to the after party. That's how wonderful Rachel was. I wish I could hire her to just handle every day life. Her services made me feel like I was the most luxurious bride who ever lived. Thank you Rachel!

G
Gretchen

Married on 04/18/2015

Rachel and the whole rockstar team were beyond amazing to work with and I am so grateful I chose them as one of our wedding vendors. Knowing that Rachel was there and had everything under control ... Read more allowed me to have a completely stress free day and truly enjoy the company of all of our wedding guests. Rachel was extremely efficient, knowledgable, and accessible during the wedding planning process and was definitely the best resource I had in planning such a large scale event for the first time. I truly cannot imagine our wedding with out her and the rockstar team! They helped us to bring together all the details that we envisioned and ensured that the night was executed flawlessly! Looking back on the wedding planning process, deciding to go with Rachel and the Rockstar Team was one of the best decisions we made!

J
jessica

Married on 02/07/2015

Rockstar event planners helped me to plan my wedding. Rachel went above and beyond to make our big day amazing! She was always very easy to contact prior to the wedding and the day of. Rachel and her ... Read more assistant were extremely organized and timely the day of the wedding and everything ran very smoothly! I highly recommend Rockstar Event Planners!