Rockstar Entertainment SD

Vista, CA · View map

About Rockstar Entertainment SD

Rockstar Entertainment SD is a dedicated wedding DJ company located in Oceanside, California. Owned by Daniel Grunnan, they have been in the industry since 1995. Daniel is passionate about being a DJ for weddings and understands the importance of your special day. He makes sure to get to know you, your music taste and your vision for the day to make it a reality.

Offering a variety of services, Rockstar Entertainment SD's most popular wedding package features a consultation, an MC and travel expenses. Genres including top 40, country and rock are available for you to choose from. Rockstar Entertainment SD makes sure to give you the attention and dedication you need for a successful and unforgettable wedding by only booking one event per day. Equipment including a photo booth and disco ball are also offered to add even more fun to your special day. Other services available are:

• Do-not-play list

A
Amber

Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome DJ and Photobooth

Daniel is amazing! He was extremely professional, so easy to work with and always quick to respond to my questions. He made sure that all of our requests were taken into consideration, and let me tell ... Read more you, I had a lot of requests. I think I gave him 50+ songs in addition to the normal ones you have to pick out for special dances/specific times….  I wanted to have chance to dance with all of the guests one by one similar to a money dance, but without the money because I am not a fan of that tradition. So, I came up with a name for the “dance”, but no idea how to convey what I wanted to the guests. Daniel figured it out and it went perfectly. In addition to DJ/MC services, we reserved the Photobooth through Rockstar Entertainment as a fun activity for our guests. Everyone loved it and it was a great addition to our wedding day. An add-on that was available was a Photobook of all the Photos taken. It’s a great keepsake. Thank you so much Rockstar Entertainment. Mr. & Mrs. Schuyler Mack

M
Michaella

Married on 04/01/2018

Loved everything about Daniel! Highly highly recommend him! Read more Loved everything about Daniel! Highly highly recommend him !!

J
Joie

Married on 01/13/2018

Daniel was amazing! He traveled all the way to AZ for my wedding! He was upbeat and played all our songs at the concert times. I highly recommend Daniel, his rates are also very reasonable. Read more Daniel was amazing! He traveled all the way to AZ for my wedding! He was upbeat and played all our songs at the concert times. I highly recommend Daniel, his rates are also very reasonable.