Rockstar Entertainment

Moorhead, MN · View map · Visit website

About Rockstar Entertainment

My name is Matt Sletto and I own Rockstar Entertainment based in Moorhead, MN. It was founded in 2017 after 12 years in the industry working for two other companies. I specialize in weddings where I am personally involved in the entire planning process. I pride myself on turning your dreams into memories. I exceed couples expectations by making sure everything goes smoothly and that there's no surprises. I use my unique personality to keep your guests dancing all night long and interacting with the crowd. I also provide music services for birthday parties, anniversaries, graduations, fundraisers, and karaoke to name a few. If you want music at your event I'm your guy. I bring the party to you and provide superior entertainment for any public or private event.

2 Reviews for Rockstar Entertainment

2 Rockstar Entertainment Reviews

Lisa
Lisa Kubat Ackerman

Married on 05/18/2019

wedding dance was great

Matt was great! Interacted with the crowd during dances and kept the music going so everyone kept dancing. Read more matt was great! interacted with the crowd during dances and kept the music going so everyone kept dancing.

N
Noelle

Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome guy and easy to deal with

He’s a great guy and very very easy to work with! He comes out when people are or aren’t dancing and teaches the dance. I highly recommend him to anyone that wants a good but cheaper dj! Read more He’s a great guy and very very easy to work with! He comes out when people are or aren’t dancing and teaches the dance. I highly recommend him to anyone that wants a good but cheaper dj!

Rockstar Entertainment FAQ