Rockstar Limousine Services

Ravenna, Ohio · View map

About Rockstar Limousine Services

Rockstar Limousine is a group transportation service based in Ravenna, Ohio. They have over 10 years of experience in the industry, and specialize in weddings and wedding events. Rockstar Limousine has worked hard in the last decade to earn their reputation as reliable, comfortable, and exciting.

Clients can select their vehicle from a large fleet including party bus, SUV, SUV limo, sedan, shuttle, standard limo, and stretch limo options. Rockstar Limousine offers round or one-way trips, and is happy to stop at multiple locations. In addition to transportation, they also offer amenities to all of their clients including:

• Bar

R
Renee Zuzan

Married on 10/20/2018

Clean and Safe!

From the first call for information to the pick up and the professional and friendly driver, we had an excellent experience! I called a number of places for information and the call taker at Rockstar ... Read more was by far the most friendly and courteous on the phone. Where others referred me to the price list their website, she took the time to go over each question with me until I booked with Rockstar. Our driver was so funny and personal with our group, he made everyone from my 9 year old son to my 82 year old Aunt feel accommodated for the trip. He was witty and friendly. We would request him as our driver again and would use Rockstar for our future traveling needs.

S
Susen

Married on 07/14/2018

I used this company for my Wedding recently. I went to their shop and viewed the buses prior to our service. Melissa was more then accommodating from start to finish. The wedding went flawless and the ... Read more bus was beautiful. Mike the driver was very helpful. The heat index was 108. The vehicle was cool as we only had 20 passengers in the 24 passenger bus. Melissa was very informative about telling us that the vehicle was able to accommodate 24 passengers but that 18-20 would be comfortable. I highly recommend this service.

G
Greg

Married on 05/13/2017

We were thrilled we went with Rockstar Limousine for our wedding! When they didn't have the model we requested, they upgraded us to a brand new, larger model for free! They then drove the limo from ... Read more California to Ohio the week before to ensure it arrived on time. What service! The driver was punctual in picking up both halves of the wedding party, and the limo itself was fantastic!