Rockstar Productions

Riverton, UT · View map · Visit website

About Rockstar Productions

Rockstar Productions is a wedding DJ service operating out of Riverton, Utah. Boasting many years worth of experience in the industry, this business is truly adept at putting on a show. Providing an entertaining, fun, and professional service, they love to provide couples and their guests with a stellar time.

With a variety of packages available, this DJ company has something to please almost every couple out there.

Their Rockstar Reception package provides four hours of music, a DJ who can also provide MC duties, a customized playlist, and more.

The Marryoke option is one of their most popular packages. This adds a karaoke element, where the DJs can join in song with the guests for a unique party atmosphere to get the crowd going. The guests are given an interactive singalong experience, while they can choose their favorite song from classics to today's hottest hits..

The Rockstar VIP package, is an all-inclusive offering which includes ceremony music and sound, full reception entertainment,lights for the dance floor, synchronized laser lights, a wedding officiant and so much more.

Rockstar Productions also provides custom packages and travel/destination wedding packages.

Other Services

Conveniently, Rockstar Productions do not just provide DJ and MC duties. They can also provide couples with live bands, themed celebrations, singers, and wedding officiants. Some of the other services available include the following:

• Consultation

10 Rockstar Productions Reviews

Maddie
Maddie Spencer

Married on 04/27/2019

They made our event magical!

We could not have made a better choice for our wedding DJ. A good friend had recommended we meet with DJ Big Sexxy after meeting with several others that just didn't seem to click with us. Right from ... Read more from our first consultation, we knew who we wanted. He was so attentive and fun and great at communication with us at each step. The wedding set-up looked good and sounded good and his timing is fantastic as an MC. He played every single request we had made, mixed them perfectly with other songs that kept everyone dancing and of course took requests. There were no typical "cheesy" moments we have seen at from other wedding djs and he was professional and very likeable. We got so many compliment from our guests who raved about how much fun they had dancing into the night. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a fun, unique and totally custom experience.

M
Matthew Rock

Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Wedding Officiant and DJ!!

Shane is the best! He MC’ed my wedding and made sure the event ran smoothly from start to finish and was incredibly entertaining and funny during the ceremony, as per our request. He also DJ’ed and ... Read more worked closely with us to come up with the perfect custom music playlist for the event. Definitely not your average cookie-cutter DJ! Could not have picked a better, more qualified person to officiate and DJ!

Kurt
Kurt Hansen

Married on 04/01/2019

Mr Kurt Hansen

Rock Star Productions was an absolute God send! I was at the end of an already extremely limited budget, I had no more time to try to do the music, entertainment etc. I got hold of Big Sexxy and he ... Read more assured me that he would work with me and make my princess a happy Bride. Needless to say.. WOW!! They showed up with a sound system, Karaoke, lights and one hell of a show. Big Sexxy took me work of hosting from me so I could relax and enjoy my daughters special day. I could go on and on but in short, if you are looking for the very very best, look no further than Rock Star Productions!