Rockstarz Limousine

Plymouth, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Rockstarz Limousine

Rockstarz Limousine & Party Bus is a Plymouth, Michigan, company that specializes in weddings and special event transportation. They offer customized packages and a fleet of sedans, motor coaches, limousines, shuttles, vans, and SUVs. Rockstarz Limousine & Party Bus gives Southeast Michigan couples and their guests a red carpet experience that will make them feel like rock royalty.

Experience
Former NHL player Eric Reitz founded Rockstarz Limousine & Party Bus in 2012, after spending more than 13 years on the ice. He is hands-on with the company’s day-to-day operations, and often interacts with clients. His professional staff handles all the details for couples planning their transportation needs.

Rockstarz Limousine & Party Bus offers personalized packages specific to the couple’s needs. Its party buses fit 32 people and stretch limos accommodate up to 10. They also provide services for bachelor and bachelorette parties and airport transportation deals. Clients can choose from a variety of vehicles complete with modern amenities such as:

• TV screens

Amanda
Featured
Amanda

Married on 05/29/2016

Officially booked Rockstarz today and I am SO excited! This was by far one of the most stressful vendors for me to choose... I have heard HORROR stories regarding wedding day transportation. I did my ... Read more homework, and Rockstarz was the positive result of that! Erik has been nothing but a professional, but at the same time he doesn't treat you like you're just another dollar sign. He was extremely friendly, responsive, and accommodating. Can't wait for our special day and I'm excited to have a cool vendor like this be a part of it! :)

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 05/04/2019

One of the Best Limo Companies in Metro Detroit

My (now) husband and I met the owner Erik six months before the wedding and we were impressed with his quality limos and many options, his thoroughness in answering all my questions including fire ... Read more safety, and how his hiring process for drivers is about finding the most courteous and best drivers. He treats his drivers as part of his extended family, so the drivers in return treated us that way during our wedding day! We loved Pam as our limo driver and also had a fantastic party bus setup and driver too. Having the limo was one of our few private moments together, completely recommend Rockstarz Limo. This is a must and my girlfriend whose getting married in July hired too based on my experience.

J
Jennifer

Married on 01/12/2019

Great party bus!

We used Rockstarz for our wedding and were so happy with the service we received. They even surprised us with a free upgraded party bus! Our driver, Louis, was so sweet too. We definitely recommend ... Read more Rockstarz!