Indigo Gardens

Portland, OR · View map · Visit website

About Indigo Gardens

Indigo Gardens is a small-scale, flower farm and wedding florist based out of Portland, Oregon. The flowers they use are grown using organic methods, which makes them pollinator and people-friendly. When using other flowers, this florist prioritizes buying domestically-grown flowers and from other flower growers in Oregon. Their goal as your florist is to help you express yourself by creating one-of-a-kind floral designs for your special event.

Indigo Gardens would typically describe their floral designs to be eclectic, modern, and romantic. They can provide a wide variety of floral arrangements, including aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower baskets, flower crowns, flower petals, and bulk buckets for DIY weddnigs. Wedding floral services offered include the following:

• Consultations

Tiffany
Tiffany Sheppard

Married on 08/19/2019

Wedding Rescue

When my original flower plans fell through I was in a panic! I remembered a friends beautiful landscaping was done by Leah and quickly reached out to Indigo Gardens. If you haven’t learned already ... Read more planning a wedding adds up and causes a new type of sever stress you wouldn’t wish on your worse relative. In my first call with Leah a weight had been lifted. She not only made me feel secure, heard and hopeful but I left the call feeling excited about planning again. She was helped me manage the perfect plan for my budget and somehow worked out offering way more than I ever knew I could hope for. Better than words, I’ve attached several photos to show how magical our wedding was in a large part because of Indigo Gardens! I think it’s safe to say that working with Leah was the best part of planning a wedding and not only did she set up everything beautifully she also came back to breakdown so we could enjoy the rest of our night. *take a close look at the flower girls floral tiara and the ring bearers unique “pillow” Thank you Indigo Gardens!!!

Jessica
Jessica Vollendorf

Married on 07/16/2019

Hands down, the best florist

Leah is the most talented florist that I've seen. Her work is on-trend while still feeling unique. Her professionalism is excellent and she makes the process easy and stress free. She is a great ... Read more communicator and goes above and beyond to get all of the details right. Leah is very passionate for her work and it shows. She not only did all of the arrangements for my wedding but also styled all of the dinner wear at our head table. She even made sure our glasses were full for the toasts! I would recommend Indigo Gardens to any bride looking for an exceptional florist.

Maile
Maile Souza Bruno

Married on 07/06/2019

Florist for wedding

Leah (owner of Indigo Gardens) is amazing! We purchased bulk flower buckets from her to make our centerpieces and bouquets at a great price and the blooms were stunning! She also created a beautiful ... Read more floral piece for our ceremony arbor. Leah is so helpful and kind and willing you help with any and all floral requests! Highly recommend.