Rocky Mountain Catering

Englewood, CO · View map · Visit website

About Rocky Mountain Catering

Rocky Mountain Catering is a full-service catering and event planning company based out of Denver, Colorado. Their team of experienced catering staff creates a complimentary catering proposal for each and every couple. They'll design a personalized menu, help coordinate rental needs, design the best dinner floor plan for your venue and provide a top-of-the-line serving staff to attend to you and your guests. Rocky Mountain Catering will even set up and manage your bar with a certified bartender. They also take care of setup and cleanup for your reception. If you're looking for good food with great service, inquire about Rocky Mountain Catering today!

From personalized menus to outstanding service, Rocky Mountain Catering provides everything you need for a flawless wedding catering experience. Their services include:

• Setup
  • Family style
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Tapas

Cuisine
No matter your dietary needs or food preference, Rocky Mountain Catering will create a custom menu to meet your needs. Their cuisine styles include:

• American
  • Nut-free
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

Other Services
Along with their outstanding servers, Rocky Mountain Catering also supplies a variety of catering items. Items include:

• Barware

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 08/08/2015

Rocky Mountain Catering was an absolute joy to work with for my wedding. Not only were their prices extremely competitive, but their customer service was even better. I had heard nothing but good ... Read more things about the company while I was searching for a caterer and decided to reach out. I was immediately contacted by Patrick who was obviously passionate about his business and not afraid of a good challenge. I really wanted to serve dinner family style for over 200 people and quickly found how difficult the logistics would be. Patrick was willing to work with me, the rental company I chose and the venue to ensure my vision was executed. I, as well as a handful of others in my family have celiac so Patrick created a completely gluten free menu that could be enjoyed by everyone. After our tasting, my husband and I were hooked but it only got better from there. Since our wedding was at a location that did not provide any rentals, all of our rentals had to be brought in. Linda was a godsend when it came to ensuring we had enough of everything (silverware, beer glasses, wine glasses, tumblers, napkins, plates, platters for the family style dinner etc…) and worked with us almost every day leading up to the wedding to ensure we had what we needed in the correct size and quantity. Patrick and Linda’s team was flawless the day of the wedding. The captain ensured that my husband and I always had whatever we needed (including bringing us drinks after the ceremony while we took pictures). The staff also worked with my parents to monitor the alcohol available at the bar which was important because we had to pre order alcohol and only able to add to that order once throughout the night. The staff was also very aware of the time frame that all vendors needed to be cleaned up and out of the venue and executed wonderfully. I would highly recommend working with Patrick and his team for any event.

A
Allison Wojteczko

Getting married on 11/02/2019

Amazing - great indulgent food!

Hannah and Rocky Mountain Catering were amazing! We did not select them for our event but in the initial process, Hannah was extremely responsive and helpful. The tasting was amazing. I have never ... Read more been so full. I would highly recommend them!! Definitely worth reaching out and seeing if they would be the right fit for your event!

A
Amber

Married on 07/13/2019

Love them!

They make everything so easy and love dealing with them. Great food for a great price! Read more They make everything so easy and love dealing with them. Great food for a great price!