Rocky Mountain Wedding Services

G
Gia Thime

Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding/Elopment

Matt was AMAZING! His professionalism/efficiency and quick response helped everything to move seamlessly. I would recommend him 100%. Read more Matt was AMAZING! His professionalism/efficiency and quick response helped everything to move seamlessly . I would recommend him 100%.

Sandra
Sandra Boyle

Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing and professional officiant

Matt did an outstanding wedding vows for us. Matt was always available to answer any questions. Highly recommend his service! Read more Matt did an outstanding wedding vows for us. Matt was always available to answer any questions. Highly recommend his service!

Cynthia
Cynthia

Married on 09/27/2014

I found Matt after watching a video of him performing another ceremony and I immediately knew that he would be perfect for our ceremony. We were planning a bi-cultural ceremony, where we wanted to ... Read more honor both our heritages, but also build a ceremony that really reflected us as a couple. After talking to Matt about our ideas, he was thrilled to research and learn and develop a ceremony with us and I truly mean with us. He made sure that every word of the ceremony made sense for us and he took the time to make sure he understood the cultural pieces of the ceremony as well as incorporating religious pieces for our families yet helping us keep it a ceremony for us. He checked in with us by phone and by email, drove 3 hours just to meet with us before the ceremony to plan things out. Matt is really the definition of a kind, genuine person. To top it off, he printed out our vows on nice paper, which will be saved and cherished! We loved working with Matt and are so pleased he was part of our ceremony.