Rod Baker Video

Bradenton, FL · View map · Visit website

About Rod Baker Video

Rod Baker Video is a high-quality wedding videographer servicing the Tampa, Florida area that provides affordable, stunning and eye-catching wedding videos. Rod Baker Video will capture your once-in-a-lifetime wedding memories without breaking the bank. Shooting is done in a traditional style, and several different package structures are available to fit every couples’ needs. I am now featuring all 4K video in all of my packages! My wife, Nataliya is the drone pilot and she's amazing!

Experience
Rod Baker, the man behind the lens, has acquired over 20 years in the video and editing industry, including 10 years at NBC news. After all these years, he’s developed quite the eye for shooting and ensures nothing is missed.

Rod Baker Video takes quality seriously, and provides a variety of services to ensure the satisfaction of customers. Some of these fantastic services include:

• Drone services
  • 4K video
  • Additional hours
  • Whole day service
  • Highlight video

Other Services
When it comes to the video, Rod Baker doesn’t stop at the ceremony. He can also be on hand to capture the reception, pre-ceremony and rehearsal dinner.

40 Reviews for Rod Baker Video

40 Rod Baker Video Reviews

Melanie
Featured
Melanie

Married on 07/19/2019

Wonderful keepsake

We are so pleased with the video! Rod was not available for our date so his lovely wife Natalyia was our videographer. She did an amazing job and we couldn’t ask for a better end result and keepsake ... Read more for our daughter and son in law! She paid attention to every detail and it is amazing!

Danielle
Danielle Marie

Married on 02/16/2019

Extremely talented

We found Rod online. He is very professional and personable. He was super easy to communicate with and responded quickly to all my emails. He captured every important moment of our wedding. We ... Read more couldn’t be happier with the work he did. Our highlight reel was spectacular and then we got the full video which is just exceptional! I love how it fades from black and white then to color. We loved the voices of our friends and family giving us well wishes, and we loved his artistry with making the video have different angles. Our video is something we will revisit often and not one detail was left out. Also, he is so prompt! We had our videos within two weeks! If you haven’t hired Rod yet, you should!!!!! I promise you will be more than happy.

Lindsay
Lindsay

Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing, Affordable and Breathtaking!

Rod was great from the start, his communication, talent and prices is amazing. Answered all of my questions in a timely matter. Rod exceed all my expectations and made my vision come true. He was ... Read more flexible from the start time to going to a different location the morning of. He started early and was with us until the last guest left!! The highlight video was breathtaking!!! He completed it within 3 days of the event and the full length video was mailed out within the week! We can't wait to see it all and relive our day! I highly recommend a videographer! Hiring Rod you wont regret it and he give you lasting memories of your prefect day! Thank you again Rod!!!