Rodan + Fields Skin Care

Gurnee, IL · View map

About Rodan + Fields Skin Care

When booking that great photographer and cinematographer, put your best face forward by investing in great, glowing skin! Consider adding a skin care regimen in advance of your big day! Rodan + Fields was developed by physicians that also created the Proactiv line of skin care products. It is a premier skin company that boasts the #1 anti-aging product in the US. There are multiple skin care regimens available depending on your skin type and needs! If you want to reduce fine lines, improve skin tone in the neck area, reduce the appearance of scar tissue from acne marks or mole removal, or lighten skin discoloration, we have a number of products that will work for you! Also, our fantastic new Lash Boost product will aid in improving the fullness and length of your lashes! No prescription needed! I use the products myself and would be happy to provide you with a skin consultation! You can review products and the history of the company at my website: www.amyzalke.myrandf.com. Preferred customers receive 10% off products and free shipping to your home. Please reach out to me so that I can help you with augmenting your beauty!

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Rodan + Fields Skin Care FAQ