Roger Kirby Photography

North Charleston, SC · View map

About Roger Kirby Photography

I am about having the story for your day. I do this because I enjoy my job, not for the money (look at my prices!). I have the best equipment money can buy, I train other photographers However this is about you.

159 Reviews for Roger Kirby Photography

159 Roger Kirby Photography Reviews

C
Cristina

Married on 11/14/2015

Roger's photography is amazing! My fiancé and I had a blast while having our engagement photos taken. We were able to see previews of our photos the same day. Roger is extremely professional and ... Read more definitely the photographer I want to capture our big day!

T
Tayler

Married on 10/30/2015

Roger was very professional and very friendly from the get go. Roger made sure we knew exactly what to expect and also listened to our requests. He was very creative with the pictures and the use of ... Read more the scenery. Roger was also very knowledgeable of the location where we took our engagement pictures and made the best use of our style and colors. We were very pleased with Roger's skills and are very excited to work with him again.

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/30/2015

Roger Roger Roger. How to explain how AMAZING he was to us. He listens to carefully to what you are looking for and designs every shot straight out of a story book. He is easily accessible and has a ... Read more super fast response time for any questions of any contact. Communication is on fleek! Continuous laughter, was had and jokes were cut. We could not have felt anymore comfortable around someone than with Roger. I would recommend anyone to Roger for any event they are having. I would plan my dates around his availability. He is that awesome. His images are not just photographs they are works of art; the lighting, the poses, the expressions, and the post production. He has an eye and mind for it all and knows where it will come together in the end. Do not forget though; not only did I receive a phenomenal photo session and group of images. Man I got a crazy workout for no additional charge. I think my thighs were sore for days! haha Thanks man, thats my favorite time of work out :) Some of the crazy poses and ideas he conjured up in his mind are our favorite images to place within our home. I cannot wait until our next session