Rogers Cleaners

Saint Petersburg, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Rogers Cleaners

Rogers Dry Cleaners is a dry cleaning business in Saint Petersburg, Florida. They are a family owned and operated business serving the area since 1916. As members of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, Rogers Dry Cleaners staff are trained to use safe and effective methods to preserve, restore, and clean wedding gowns.

Rogers Dry Cleaners not only work to preserve your gown, but also the environment. They use organic non-hazardous dry cleaning fluids to keep you and the environment safe. Rogers Dry Cleaners staff hand washes your dress using their trademark process. They have a full-time alterationist on staff to create the perfect fitting gowns. They press, clean and deliver wedding gowns and can even deliver to your venue.

4 Reviews for Rogers Cleaners

4 Rogers Cleaners Reviews

M
Featured
Patti

Married on 03/11/2012

Rogers Cleansers saved my wedding day! With just 48 hours before the ceremony I needed my wedding dress to be cleaned, pressed and have serious stains removed. They were extremely professional, ... Read more sensitive, caring and got the job done in time. I would suggest you check the out for wedding dress restoration, cleaning or alterations.

User3900143

2+ years ago

I brought my 'seen cleaner days' sample sale dress post alterations to Roger's 3 weeks before my wedding. June was fantastic. She communicated the process to me and ensured that I would have my dress ... Read more back in time before the wedding. She kept her promise - just 1 week's time - it came back absolutely beautiful. I felt like I had a new gown. She and her team worked some serious magic on my wedding gown and I will return for it's preservation/post wedding clean. Thank you!

S
Sonja

Married on 07/29/2017

0.5

On Monday I dropped off a comforter and I was told it would be ready on Friday. They delivered to my home on Thursday. Great! Better than expected until I opened the bag and found the $500 comforter ... Read more comforter ruined beyond repair. I was horrified. The store had already closed so I called first thing on Friday morning. The manager was not in at 8:00 and was not expected in for about an hour. I called back at 10:00 and spoke with the manager, Julianne. She indicated that she left at 4:00 so if I wanted to bring the comforter back to her before then she would look at it and speak with the owner. I made arrangements to have it brought in by a family member that day since I was unable to leave my office to get there before she left. At 11:45 she called me and said she had an emergency and had to leave but would be back at 4:00 and would be there until 7:00. Great, now I could go and see her personally. I arrived at 6:20 and was told that she had just left as she had an emergency. Now, I am upset. I have a $500 comforter that cannot be repaired and a manager that cannot address the situation. Now they want me to leave the comforter there. Nope, it will disappear and I am beginning to think that I just might need this for further action and recourse as this is not being resolved and the customer service is horrible. Oh, they they charged $42 to destroy it. I am amazed. This is a king sized comforter and they never noticed that it shrunk, that the threads were pulled out all over the comforter, that there was puckering all over the comforter and the material that was once soft was now hard. How do you miss this???