Rogers Jewelry

Reno, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About Rogers Jewelry

Rogers Jewelry is a jewelry shop in Bakersfield, California. They have provided wonderful customer service and quality jewelry since 1937; they celebrated their diamond anniversary in 2012. They are dedicated to providing you with better brands, service, and selections. They pride themselves on presenting only the finest diamonds and jewelry to valued customers.

Rogers Jewelry has highly-trained and attentive staff to help you choose the perfect wedding bands, or engagement ring for you and your future spouse. Rogers has a beautiful and wide range of jewelry but can also create custom jewelry. Their services and jewelry includes:

• Appraisal

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 07/08/2017

Adam has been absolutely wonderful to work with through out our whole wedding ring creation process, as well as David the man behind the screen, so much talent! I love love love my ring, and I just ... Read more know my future husband is going to love his as well. Great service, patient, creative, flexible and one of a kind!

Jamie
Jamie

Married on 02/09/2019

SO professional!

They helped us pick the perfect set even when we had no clue what we were doing! Read more They helped us pick the perfect set even when we had no clue what we were doing!

S
STEPHANIE

Married on 11/12/2016

I go to rogers in Bakersfield Ca and I always talk to a gentleman named Nick. He is amazing, nice and always helps us out. He remembers us every time me and my husband Sergio come in. We don't just ... Read more chat about jewelry we chat about football and work and other stuff that's going on. Its great to have someone like nick watch us come from a 2 year engagement to being married. Thank you Nick for everything! we hope this finds you!