Simonet Makeup

Miami, Florida, FL · View map · Visit website

About Simonet Makeup

Simonet, a Venezuelan native and Miami-based makeup artist, has a passion for all things beauty and creative. She is known for her always-evolving artistry and ability to create any image her clients desire, she is becoming one of the most requested makeup artists in Miami, Florida.

Simonet has a special love for brides. She has dedicated herself to them for over 6 years. "There is something so special about being a bridal makeup artist. It is such an honor to be the one that glams a woman up for the most important day of her life."

But brides are not her only clients. She offers makeup for everyone for all occasions such as television and production events for celebrities, fashion, photography, editorial shoots, quinceañeras, and even a girl's night out.

“I listen to what my client wants. I ask questions about the style, colors and formality of the day,” Simonet says. “I also take into account my client’s personality. Her/his makeup should reflect her inner beauty. I'm a good listener. We create a look together.”

Simonet uses only the best professional makeup products and applies them with advanced techniques. She is constantly taking master classes to update her offerings. “I’m always on the look out for the latest trends,” Simonet says. “I want to bring fresh ideas to my clients and give them access to fashion-forward makeup looks.”

She is certified in makeup application, makeup instruction, and is a licensed cosmetologist. She began her journey as a makeup artist in 2012 in the wedding industry, and since then has worked for MAC Cosmetics and expanded her career as a professional makeup artist and makeup instructor.

Besides makeup application and courses, Simonet also offers eyebrow grooming, lash services and hair styling services. Simonet is passionate about what she does and is committed to providing the best and most professional service.

"I cannot wait to work with you on your special day!"

12 Reviews for Simonet Makeup

12 Simonet Makeup Reviews

Natasha
Featured
Natasha

Married on 03/19/2017

Best makeup artist in Miami! First time Simonet did my makeup was for a big date night and it came out spectacular! Usually when I go to just normal makeup counters I leave with layers of foundation ... Read more that end up looking cracked towards the end of the night. But she has a way with makeup that it looks so natural. After my first experience with her I decided bye bye makeup counters and continued to go to her for all my special occasions. Most recently she did my makeup for my engagement shoot which of course came out fabulous :) She also has great customer service and an awesome personality. Next time you need makeup done for your special event go to Simonet :) And yes she is my wedding makeup artist :)

K
Kelsey

Married on 03/09/2019

Extremely talented!

I went to Simonet for my wedding day hair and makeup and it was perfect. I gave her a few details of what I wanted and she was able to work her magic. Aside from great service and quality, she is an ... Read more overall good person with positive energy. It shows in her work!

T
Taja

Married on 03/10/2018

I’m very happy with the services we received. I did my trial makeup and hair with Simonet. She really listened to me and what I wanted. I also went to her salon for nail services for me and my ... Read more bridesmaids before the wedding. They were very accommodating. Most importantly they made me, my mom, sisters and bridesmaids feel and look wonderful on my wedding day. Getting ready with them was also fun and easy going which is what I needed on my wedding day