Simonet Makeup

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About Simonet Makeup

Simonet Makeup is a wedding makeup artist and hairstylist based in Miami, Florida. Owner Simonet Rojas is a licensed cosmetologist and holds certifications in makeup application and makeup instruction. She uses only professional makeup products and employs advanced techniques to help create the wedding look of your dreams.

Simonet Makeup has been providing high-quality wedding makeup services since 2012. This makeup artist is dedicated to helping all of her clients look and feel their best as they prepare to say “I do.” Makeup services including brow/lash tinting, fake-lash application, and makeup trials along with contour, natural, on-site, and wedding party makeup are all at your disposal. When working with Simonet, you can also enjoy a wide variety of hairstyling services, such as blowouts, extensions, hair trials, on-site hair, and updos/styling.

13 Reviews for Simonet Makeup

13 Simonet Makeup Reviews

Natasha
Featured
Natasha

Married on 03/19/2017

Best makeup artist in Miami! First time Simonet did my makeup was for a big date night and it came out spectacular! Usually when I go to just normal makeup counters I leave with layers of foundation ... Read more that end up looking cracked towards the end of the night. But she has a way with makeup that it looks so natural. After my first experience with her I decided bye bye makeup counters and continued to go to her for all my special occasions. Most recently she did my makeup for my engagement shoot which of course came out fabulous :) She also has great customer service and an awesome personality. Next time you need makeup done for your special event go to Simonet :) And yes she is my wedding makeup artist :)

Arielle
Arielle

Married on 03/16/2019

The Best Wedding MUA!!!

Simonet did my makeup for my wedding and went over and beyond my expectations. I never felt more beautiful then I did on my wedding day. Not only was my makeup flawless, but it stayed on all day and ... Read more night through the tears and the sweat (and I sweat on my face a lot)! Simonet was so accommodating when I kept switching the timeline and adding more girls to the day. She did 11 girls in one day and even the ones who started at 7:30am looked flawless till the wedding ended and beyond. Simonet enhances your natural beauty and doesn’t make you look like a different person, which my husband was worried about. I cannot recommend her enough!!! Thank you so much Simonet, you were such a pleasure and delight to work with from beginning to end and made the process organized and stress free! You are THE BEST!!

K
Kelsey

Married on 03/09/2019

Extremely talented!

I went to Simonet for my wedding day hair and makeup and it was perfect. I gave her a few details of what I wanted and she was able to work her magic. Aside from great service and quality, she is an ... Read more overall good person with positive energy. It shows in her work!