Rojo Photography

Broken Arrow, OK · View map

About Rojo Photography

When you work with Rojo Photography you work with Brett Rojo from start to finish. I LOVE weddings and I love making my clients wedding memorable by capturing the special moments and emotions from one of the best days of your life. From our first meeting to the delivery of your beautiful images, I will provide and meet your expectations. I lean towards a photojournalistic style as this is the style that "tells" your wedding story, but I'm adaptable to fit your needs. I love my clients and you will feel that love in your images and service I will provide to you.

I'm new to this site; weddingwire.com, but I'm not new to photography. I've been a wedding/portrait photographer for 10 years. In addition to weddings, I provide boudoir, family, children, infant portraiture, and high school seniors photography.

Rojo Photography Website

4 Rojo Photography Reviews

A
Angela

Married on 05/30/2015

Brett was awesome for my daughter's wedding! She had so many picture ideas that she had seen online that she wanted to recreate, and she was able to! The photographer took his time and helped guide ... Read more her and the family into getting some gorgeous photographs. He was very professional and flexible to our ever changing schedule, and he gave us new ideas that we never even thought about. Rojo Photography was the "icing on the cake" at my daughter's wedding! Thank you for all the work you did!!

A
Annette

Married on 03/20/2015

Brett was so flexible during our chaos. He entertained the little ones while we were backlogged in hair and makeup and not once made us feel rushed. He was very calm throughout the event and went the ... Read more the extra mile to make all my daughters dream pics come true. Awesome photographer!

D
Derek

Married on 06/07/2014

Brett was able to be not only flexible in how he took the pictures, but he was very creative in the staging of some of the photos that we have as well. The lighting of the pictures is amazing! He was ... Read more was very respectful of our ceremony and knew how to conduct himself with regards to all aspects of the wedding! It was a blast having him with us and I could not speak highly enough about the quality of the images that he provided for us after the wedding. His timeliness and expertise really shine through in the work that he does. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that is looking for a truly exceptional wedding photographer!