Chris Thomas Music

Key West, Florida · View map

About Chris Thomas Music

Rolando Rojas Production INC provides classical wedding ceremony music to couples in Key West, Florida. Rolando Rojas plays guitar, piano and bass. He has experience playing backup for Gloria Estefan on “¡Despierta América!” He plays up and down the Keys regularly for a variety of venues. Music genres Rolando covers include hot Latin music and top 40 bands. Rolando will help set the mood at your event by playing live music that is beautiful and romantic.

Rolando Rojas Production INC can play music during your ceremony, cocktail hour, rehearsal dinner and reception. The musician can also play as part of a three-piece band for your wedding event. Couples may choose from the following services:

• Learn new songs

13 Chris Thomas Music Reviews

L
Lolita

Married on 06/24/2017

Rolando was amazing! We cannot recommend him enough. We were searching and searching for the right musician for our wedding and we are so happy that we found Rolando. He was attentive and provided ... Read more song recommendations and helped us decide on the perfect music. He plays guitar beautifully and everyone was talking about how amazing he was. I am so happy that he was part of our day!

D
David

Married on 11/20/2016

We asked Rolando to only play latin music for the day. He played a beautiful solo acoustic guitar set during the ceremony which fit right in with the atmosphere of our island wedding. The three piece ... Read more band including Roland played for dinner and dancing. We had a longer reception than most and asked ahead of time if they would be wiling to stay for an extra set. Rolando and his crew were very professional and responsive throughout the process. Rolando and the band really helped make our day. At times I thought I was listening to pre-recorded music, the sound was so good. If you're considering a live band for your wedding, I highly recommend these amazing musicians and kind folks. Do it.

R
R

Married on 11/19/2016

I would highly rec using Rolando for your wedding. He was very easy to work with and my wife and I were very happy! Read more I would highly rec using Rolando for your wedding. He was very easy to work with and my wife and I were very happy!!