Rolling Heads

Rescue, CA · View map

About Rolling Heads

Rolling Heads is a group of seasoned pros that know how to turn your event in to a party. Apart from the world class musicianship, we have members that have vast experience in event planning, so we always operate with the success of the entire event in mind. Check out our LIVE videos to get a taste of what we do.

We are actual touring professional that do this because we love getting generations of family and friends dancing together.

Visit our pics to see our drummer, Jimmy Keegan, in the Jan 2016 issue of Modern Drummer magazine discussing his contribution to the Santana album 'Supernatural'!

3 Reviews for Rolling Heads

3 Rolling Heads Reviews

A
Adrianna

Married on 05/19/2018

I wish we could relive our wedding day just for the music alone! From the moment we started planning our wedding, my husband and I knew we wanted a band instead of a DJ. We started doing some research ... Read more research and came across The Rolling Heads. They had great online reviews and we fell in love with their sound and energy after listening to some of their videos on YouTube. I was a little nervous about booking a band I had never heard live before, but after our initial interactions, those fears were put aside. Ted was extremely friendly and professional. I asked A LOT of questions and he answered them all quickly and was very helpful. Working with him was a great experience. Our guests had so much fun dancing at our wedding and every single song was a hit. I would book The Rolling Heads again in a heartbeat! If you're considering a band for your event, you should definitely hire The Rolling Heads! You will not be disappointed!

A
Adam

Married on 04/18/2015

We had people asking us all night, "Where did you find this band? They're amazing! " The truth is, they are amazing. High charisma, amazing talent, wonderful selection of awesome songs. Our wedding ... Read more was the best many had been to, in large part due to the Rolling Heads. They kept the dance floor packed and a great time was had by all. They were on time. No hassle. No stress. A pleasure to work with, and a full blown blast to party with. Do yourself a favor and hire these guys. Simply the best cover/wedding band you could ask for.

B
Becky

Married on 04/07/2014

Rolling Heads” was the best live band that I have ever heard at a wedding reception. They were professional, personable and are great musicians. Although the temperature was above 100 degrees, they ... Read more were able to read the crowd and kept guests on the dance floor all evening long. I would absolutely recommend them and will hire them again in a heartbeat.

Rolling Heads FAQ